Maximum League Reputation

oJMPx

Anyone know how i can get the top rated league in Oceania to increase in reputation? So in my current Oceania database/world the New Zealand league is top of the reputation list with 115. This seems to be the max it will ever get to

If i make say Tuvalu's top league 200 rated, but make it inactive, will this allow the New Zealand league to increase past 115?

This scenario is the same in any region - Africa, Asia, Europe etc

Edited by oJMPx

You will need to up the Continental reputation. Check the Oceania continent and you will see it has a rating. Compare that with South America and change accordingly,

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Wolf_pd said:

You will need to up the Continental reputation. Check the Oceania continent and you will see it has a rating. Compare that with South America and change accordingly,

This page? Seems Asia, Africa, North America and Oceania have the same 0.850 rating

Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 19.48.47.png

Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 19.48.51.png

Edited by oJMPx

The regional strength isn't a reputation. It was a modifier used for determining international world ranking points. It's no longer used in the current system so I doubt it has any impact on the game whatsoever, it's just a holdover from being used in previous versions of the game.

Dynamic league reputation is linked directly to performance in continental competitions. So I imagine increasing the reputation of those would increase the max rep of leagues that compete in them. So increase the reputation of the O-League. It's possible that it's a % change based on current league reputation too though, in which case increasing the starting reputation of Oceanian leagues would give them a higher maximum. You'd have to do a bit of testing to find out.

3 hours ago, rusty217 said:

The regional strength isn't a reputation. It was a modifier used for determining international world ranking points. It's no longer used in the current system so I doubt it has any impact on the game whatsoever, it's just a holdover from being used in previous versions of the game.

Dynamic league reputation is linked directly to performance in continental competitions. So I imagine increasing the reputation of those would increase the max rep of leagues that compete in them. So increase the reputation of the O-League. It's possible that it's a % change based on current league reputation too though, in which case increasing the starting reputation of Oceanian leagues would give them a higher maximum. You'd have to do a bit of testing to find out.

Thanks, will do. Can also confirm that my idea of an inactive league with 200 reputation does not allow the then top rated league to increase in reputation

12 hours ago, rusty217 said:

Can confirm that increasing the OFC Champions League's reputation to 200 does not allow the top rated Oceanic league to increase in reputation