Population

adriendu51

19 minutes ago, adriendu51 said:

I have a question about the population of a country. Does it evolve and, if so, to what extent?

It is a static value.

5 hours ago, \'Appy \'Ammer said:

Can it be edited?

Can be edited in the pre editor but again it's static in the game. It's lazy research though because where I live the population in the game is  2 3 million yet in reality it's now 2.8 so that figure dates back to 2010 . So what I gauge from that is the population doesn't have a huge effect , or does it? Does an extra 500,000 people effect the quality and reputation??, 

4 hours ago, alian62 said:

Does an extra 500,000 people effect the quality and reputation??, 

Good point. I was coming more at an angle of a created nation where the population stays at 0, even though the cities and towns all have a figure. How does a zero population effect the quality and reputation of that nation? 🤔

9 hours ago, \'Appy \'Ammer said:

Good point. I was coming more at an angle of a created nation where the population stays at 0, even though the cities and towns all have a figure. How does a zero population effect the quality and reputation of that nation? 🤔

So is it Nation driven , City driven or Region Driven . If a Nation shows zero tgen it must be City