Editor is broken resp. do not work?

KarlKäfer24

I was planning to raise my transfer budget and i raised funds massively before too. When it comes to transfer budget i wanted to raise it from 900k€ to 2500k€. But when i enter 2500 and hit ok i got 0€. This happens always. I need a fix asap. Or you tell me you cannot fix it than i will get a refund by Steam.

regards

The editor is not broken thanks !!! The user is probably the issue . Your teams reputation might have something to do with it ? But it's a user issue . 

Maybe a better course of action would be to ask for help and upload your file rather than make comments that things are broken . 

Obviously it isn't otherwise everyone would have the same issue don't you think ??? 

1 hour ago, alian62 said:

The editor is not broken thanks !!! The user is probably the issue . Your teams reputation might have something to do with it ? But it's a user issue . 

Maybe a better course of action would be to ask for help and upload your file rather than make comments that things are broken . 

Obviously it isn't otherwise everyone would have the same issue don't you think ??? 

That's maybe a bit too harsh :) But I agree that it is better to share the specific edit that apparently isn't working than to say the editor is broken and SI need to fix it asap.

Or more likely, it is about the in game editor and while this is editing hideaway, our main focus is on the pre game editor. It helps to be specific.

Just trying to create a new db for England and nothing works. all the tree menu items on left side of screen aren't there except for general which just shows basically league start & end dates and that's all, divisions, secondary divisions, cups, reserve/youth that have always shown until last update have just disappeared. have reinstalled everything and still nothing

i have been using the pre game editor for years so i know how it works, so i hate it when these fanboys try to blame the user for doing things wrong, if an experience user is having issue with pre game then there must be an issue somewhere in the code

Edited by andys7_3

4 hours ago, andys7_3 said:

Just trying to create a new db for England and nothing works. all the tree menu items on left side of screen aren't there except for general which just shows basically league start & end dates and that's all, divisions, secondary divisions, cups, reserve/youth that have always shown until last update have just disappeared. have reinstalled everything and still nothing

i have been using the pre game editor for years so i know how it works, so i hate it when these fanboys try to blame the user for doing things wrong, if an experience user is having issue with pre game then there must be an issue somewhere in the code

Can you check the lower left corner for the filter? If it is checked, uncheck it.

The last time i used the Editor it was a mess of mixing languages and data totally up - but that is some years ago and i never used it again.

Modders often state it has serious issues hard on workhours to overcome so it may be that it only works in a certain configuration but not in others...

20 hours ago, Etebaer said:

The last time i used the Editor it was a mess of mixing languages and data totally up - but that is some years ago and i never used it again.

Modders often state it has serious issues hard on workhours to overcome so it may be that it only works in a certain configuration but not in others...

The editor has bugs, quite a bit even and it takes time to find the workaround that is working. Configuration issues are only known to exist between Mac and Windows versions.

But we are all commenting in a thread where a user came in, put down his issue and never came back to update. And when that happens noone can help, whether it is a bug or not.