Guys..

I think I'm getting lost in a little stupid doubt... but I wanted confirmation from you.
In my tactics I have the default time "slightly lower", but if I reduce the time by 1 everything remains the same (tactical intensity and familiarity, even the description remains "slightly lower"), same thing for the team size : if I leave it in default or increase it by 1 the familiarity remains the same.
My question is: does everything really remain the same or is it a "graphic" problem?

PS: I only noticed this with a positive mentality, I haven't tried other mindsets.

Screenshot2024-01-07102854.png.69102ef028b2fd4443c1030f0d8e548c.png

Screenshot2024-01-07102919.png.b27f6ba33a31f9c9158b65d345ca66bf.png

Edited by Mik_Fe

Same thing for the width setting. On positive mentality, the description says 'fairly wide' if you leave the slider untouched. If you increase it by 1, it still says fairly wide. No idea if it makes an actual difference, hopefully SI clarifies things here

in fact it's just my curiosity because I don't understand how it's possible that in '23 I followed a possession tactic where I dominated for years and this year I'm having a lot of difficulties, but I'm curious to know if anything changes or not..

This kind of thing was the same for FM23. I assume, that those settings are underlying a range and barely don’t make it to the next threshold to display anything else. Tactical familiarity properbly is linked to those thresholds, that’s why it doesn’t change.

I think it’s working as intended, eventhough it’s quite confusing, but I raised a bug report for it last year and it’s already lasting now for several patches and iterations of the game.

who knows tho 🤷‍♂️