My save missing

18 hours ago, jamie_B_105 said:

Thank you. Im having to save the game 3/4 times for anything to happen.

Thanks, will pass on this information to the QA team. What device are you on and what software version on your device?

• 2 weeks later...

1. Loading a team "load selection" for England doesnt work - The team has been saved (a few times) but when i go to load it - No one gets added to the team.

2. If the saved team doesnt have a complete XI - When you go to load the pre selected side, they put the subs on / change the team completly to what was saved.

• SI Staff
7 hours ago, jamie_B_105 said:

1. Loading a team "load selection" for England doesnt work - The team has been saved (a few times) but when i go to load it - No one gets added to the team.

2. If the saved team doesnt have a complete XI - When you go to load the pre selected side, they put the subs on / change the team completly to what was saved.

Ok this is a seperate issue to save games themselves and is down to a bug in the team selection storage which should be fixed in the next major update (ie. not hot-fix) - sorry for any inconvenience.

On 09/01/2024 at 14:35, Dan Sheppard said:

Thanks, will pass on this information to the QA team. What device are you on and what software version on your device?

Hi, please help me, as I see you are an administrator here. I can not find a submission forum for refund a game through the official website for playing on PC Steam. Whom do I need to talk? 

• SI Staff
15 hours ago, ___UMP___ said:

Hi, please help me, as I see you are an administrator here. I can not find a submission forum for refund a game through the official website for playing on PC Steam. Whom do I need to talk? 

If you are having an issue regarding a game purchased via. Steam then I would suggest you contact steam or post in the relevant forum for that product (this is for the Football Manager Mobile game which isn't sold on steam).

i'd recommend either the PC bugs or technical support forums?

Em 18/01/2024 em 16:48, Marc Vaughan disse:

Ok this is a seperate issue to save games themselves and is down to a bug in the team selection storage which should be fixed in the next major update (ie. not hot-fix) - sorry for any inconvenience.

Is there a target date for the next major update?

• SI Staff
20 minutes ago, viniribeirossa said:

Is there a target date for the next major update?

We don't post eta's for updates publicly because they have to go through a submission process internally with our QA and then again with our partner platforms submission processes so the actual release date isn't wholly within our control.

All I can say is that we will obviously do a transfer update as well as potentially other updates in the future and will always support our products to the best of our abilities.

• 2 months later...
  • SI Staff
36 minutes ago, jamie_B_105 said:

The save button still doesnt work.

Can you examine your devices file structure and send us some of the files from your save game area if possible - tbh if they aren't displaying then it is likely they are corrupt/not complete and that might indicate that there are faulty sectors on your device or another issue which is causing the game not to complete saving correctly (presuming you've got the latest updates and its still occuring).