Moving Career from one phone to another

On 19/12/2023 at 18:23, Massive Champion said:

Hi all

I have a career on a phone that's now smashed up, so I've got a new phone and downloaded FM24 and want to move my career onto new phone.

I've saved it to 'cloud' but it's just not appearing on my new phone even though it's my same iphone login and cloud.

Anyone know if I can do this and how?

Thanks!

How can I put my saves on cloud?

• SI Staff
17 hours ago, Blancos said:

You mean this page? I don't see one. Only iPhone have that? Mine is Android.

Can you please let us know whether the device you're transferring from is iOS or Android, and let us know the same for the device you're transferring to?

On 28/12/2023 at 22:31, Kate Edwards said:

Can you please let us know whether the device you're transferring from is iOS or Android, and let us know the same for the device you're transferring to?

Oh, I mean I don't need to transfer anything to anywhere at the moment. I just wanna know if I really can to save my game up in the cloud, just in case someday I need to.

I'm Android user, so it would only happen between older Android device to newer one.

On 30/12/2023 at 00:58, Blancos said:

Oh, I mean I don't need to transfer anything to anywhere at the moment. I just wanna know if I really can to save my game up in the cloud, just in case someday I need to.

I'm Android user, so it would only happen between older Android device to newer one.

There isn't a cloud option on Android, you'd need to export it and then it will show in your documents folder. Then you'd need to import it.

On 02/01/2024 at 19:00, Dan Sheppard said:

There isn't a cloud option on Android, you'd need to export it and then it will show in your documents folder. Then you'd need to import it.

Ah I suspected so 👍.