Training Individual Roles

What is the best way to deal with the situation where you have set your individual training  focuses to suit the players attributes by training the worst ones to get them higher, however the players come to you after a while with this mesage saying they are unhappy with the individual training.

I have normally changed the individual training schedule to make them happy - however Ive noticed on previous versions that they soon become unhappy again, even though its a different individual training schedule.

Whats the best to do leave ito the attributes you want improving but knowing the players will become unhappy or change it to make them happy?

Tony Walker_ Inbox.png

15 saat önce, phnompenhandy said:

Are you a boss or a pussy cat? If they really moan too much, it's a tell that they have a dreadful personality and won't develop anyway. You want players who are professional and obedient.

Agree with you. I was in same situation like OP recently. I changed his individual training. He was not unhappy after that. Then, I realise he was unhappy again which is not about training  but his low adaptability. And probably low professionalism.

If the player has still free pa, then I would stear his growth as much as i can. If not, just let him train some rolerelated stuff, preverable mental or technical