The Manchester United thread 2005/06 - Way Past It's Sell-By Date

Nick OGS20

• Replies 46.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by foobR:

come one rossi starting </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

With Rossi being left out altogether for the reserves and Fergie saying he wanted to give him playing time tonight could be the night.

Rooney is injured and it comes 2 days after our last match. Rossi and Ruud to start maybe.

We only need to win one game to take second spot unless Pool hit 6 or so away at Pompey.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Francis Cole:

His move to sporting was ment to start at the start of the 05/06 season to get his work permit.

Apparently he isn't there yet.

I'm just very concerened what he is doing currently tbh </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I seem to remember reading he's stayed with Sao Paolo an extra season but has been suffering with a fairly long-term injury. Will try and find a link when I get back from the game later.

Mart/Keith, i'm off out drinking for an hour or two and leaving my phone here on charge - i'm assuming you're still getting to OT for 6ish, any change of plan, text me icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

unless Keith crashes and we both die </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i've only cashed crashed once

a few minor ones however

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB:

I'm filled with confidence icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

there is mitigating circumstances for my one proper crash

i was ****ed

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Even if United gain the four points needed to secure second spot, the club will still have failed to win the Premiership for a third successive season. By the time Arsenal and Barcelona head stride out onto the Stade de France pitch, it will have been seven long years since United triumphed in Europe. Four since the club even made the semi-finals. By the standards of any top European club, it's failure. By United's standards, it's cataclysmic </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

so true.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Lyon's £24m-rated midfielder Mahamadou Diarra wants to stay with the French champions rather than seek a move away from the Stade Gerland this summer.

The 24-year-old Mali international is reportedly a Manchester United target.

"I have not had any contact with United about him," said Diarra's agent Frederic Guerra. "In any case, he wants to stay in France with Lyon.

"He signed a new four-year contract with the club last year and he wants to stay for another season at least."

Over the weekend there had been speculation the Lyon midfielder had been on a tour of Old Trafford and the club's Carrington training ground in an attempt to seal a deal.

"The information about Mahamadou going on a trip to Manchester is not good," added Guerra. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

eh, you're leaving your phone at home yet you want us to text you?

confused. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes, so that when i come home to pick up my phone before heading to the stadium (i.e. now), i can see if plans have changed.

bloody inbred thicko :rollthoseeyes:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Even if United gain the four points needed to secure second spot, the club will still have failed to win the Premiership for a third successive season. By the time Arsenal and Barcelona head stride out onto the Stade de France pitch, it will have been seven long years since United triumphed in Europe. Four since the club even made the semi-finals. By the standards of any top European club, it's failure. By United's standards, it's cataclysmic </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

so true. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, it's exaggeration.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick OGS20?:

eh, you're leaving your phone at home yet you want us to text you?

confused. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes, so that when i come home to pick up my phone before heading to the stadium (i.e. now), i can see if plans have changed.

bloody inbred thicko :rollthoseeyes: </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

cant off, just awaiting Keith now, I'm scared, going to play FM in the car \o/

Might interest some of you getting ST's, email from the TO

Thank you for your enquiry, there will be a leaflet included with

successful applications giving details of an MU Finance, this does offer

a buy now pay later option.

Regards

Ticketing & Membership Services

24 Hour Ticket & Match Info Line - 0870 442 1968

Ticket Line - 0870 442 1999

Enquiries - 0870 442 1994

www.manutd.com

Why not sign up for the free Ticket Newsletter?

For Details go to:

http://www.manutd.com/news/fullstory.sps?iNewsid=203857&itype=1020&icate

goryid=0

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alilaw:

We are playing terrible.

We should be losing.

I haven't got a clue where Ruud's first touch has gone. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Disappeared during his massive undeserved dropping from the first team

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alilaw:

We are playing terrible.

We should be losing.

Maybe it's in Madrid already icon_frown.gif

Disappeared during his massive undeserved dropping from the first team </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

These commentators are p!ssing me off on 5 Live

It's Alan Green (say no more) and then some other guy who seems to be revelling in how **** we are.. also noticed some fight in the stands and he goes "maybe arguing over who will buy the prawn sandwiches lolol"

It's like radio-Lawro

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACou2000:

We are playing terrible.

We should be losing.

Maybe it's in Madrid already icon_frown.gif

Disappeared during his massive undeserved dropping from the first team </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wouldn't blame him tbh, he's been treated like siht

These commentators are p!ssing me off on 5 Live

It's Alan Green (say no more) and then some other guy who seems to be revelling in how **** we are.. also noticed some fight in the stands and he goes "maybe arguing over who will buy the prawn sandwiches lolol"

It's like radio-Lawro </div></BLOCKQUOTE>****ing me off aswell icon_mad.gif

icon_frown.gif Ruud </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Payback to Fergie before he leaves /o\

Archived