Vujevic Pro tactics Fm 24-Nottingham Forrest won instant title without any transfers!

Every year  I do You Tube carriers where I am wining instant titles with bad teams and this is latest achievement in Premiership.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm3I52H7UV6TBpXCEuLI8wg my channel!

You need to watch and  observe your games and use extended highlights ,dont use instant results like total amaters.

My tactics are not plug and play !

I am very critical person regarding Fm players so If you don't like my playstyle just ignore me!

Feedback from other players who using this tactics is great, you can see more feedback on my main topic on other site.

My assistant is in charge of all trainings!

Here I will post my tactics and my shortlists!

I am currently using set pieces from Knapp MC40!

My first tactic is 3 5 2 shape where we won Premiership with Forrest without any transfers or staff changes!

Test was done on twich you can find it under past broadcast https://www.twitch.tv/zlatkovujevic12

This tactics use OI basically same staff like last year pressing in mid and weaker foot around!

It is gegen press style due to ****** match engine what not alowe other style so work rate and pace are important for your players!

Match engine is very bad so you will need alot of patience when you play fm24!

Attaccante 4-3-3-by Vujevic FM24 .fmf Vujevic or Conte V2-FM24!.fmf Modern Target man V2-by Vujevic FM24 .fmf

AMATER TACTIC by Vujevic FM24.fmf

Edited by Meraklija Vujevic

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for this. I tested this out and the tactic is working very fine with the right opposition instructions applied. Can definitely recommend it, but don't use without opposition instructions.

I agree that the gegenpress/high line is the only way to go in this match engine. I have previously used my own narrow 4-5-1 highline/gegenpress with a SS and AM instead of wings which also worked fine to win the title with an underdog. Your tactic here seems to create a bit more wins though, but still getting a lot of "hockey-scores".

NCREDIBLE TACTIC. I FINISHED 2ND IN BUNDESLIGA (BEHIND BAYERN MUNICH) IN SEASON 1.

SEASON 2 I DID THE BELOW SCREENSHOTS.

IWON THE BUNDESLIGA TITLE BY 7 POINTS AND WON THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, BEATING REAL MADRID IN THE QUARTER FINALS AND LIVERPOOL IN THE SEMI'S. I HAD A KIND DRAW IN THE FINAL, PORTO image.gif.0432de89a1bdd76ca131fd885b0ac3ff.gif

Bundesliga - Season 2.png

Champions League Results Season 2.png

I HAVE MADE VERY SLIGHT MODIFICATIONS TO THE TACTIC - SEE SCREENSHOTS BELOW.

1.) I HAVE MADE THE TWO OUTSIDE BALL PLAYING DEFENDERS ON COVER, TO COVER THE 2 WING BACKS.

2.)I HAVE ALSO ADDED PRESSING TRAP TRAP OUTSIDE AND CROSS ENGAGEMENT AS INVITE CROSSES. THESE RELY ON HVAING CB'S WITH HIGH ANTICIPATION, JUMPING AND HEADING AND ALSO A GOALKEEPER WITH JUMPING REACH AND AERIAL REACH, AS YOU ARE ENCOURAGING THE OPPOSITION TO CROSS THE BALL INTO YOUR BOX.

3.)I HAVE ALSO MADE THE WING BACK ON THE RIGHT DRIBBLE MORE (THE SAME AS THE WING BACK LEFT).

Tactics 1.png

Tactics 2.png

WBR.png

On 09/11/2023 at 14:27, Meraklija Vujevic said:

Every year  I do You Tube carriers where I am wining instant titles with bad teams and this is latest achievement in Premiership.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm3I52H7UV6TBpXCEuLI8wg my channel!

You need to watch and  observe your games and use extended highlights ,dont use instant results like total amaters.

My tactics are not plug and play !

I am very critical person regarding Fm players so If you don't like my playstyle just ignore me!

Feedback from other players who using this tactics is great, you can see more feedback on my main topic on other site.

My assistant is in charge of all trainings!

Here I will post my tactics and my shortlists!

I am currently using set pieces from Knapp MC40!

My first tactic is 3 5 2 shape where we won Premiership with Forrest without any transfers or staff changes!

Test was done on twich you can find it under past broadcast https://www.twitch.tv/zlatkovujevic12

This tactics use OI basically same staff like last year pressing in mid and weaker foot around!

It is gegen press style due to ****** match engine what not alowe other style so work rate and pace are important for your players!

Match engine is very bad so you will need alot of patience when you play fm24!

Vujevic staff FM24!.fmf 23.51 kB · 58 downloads Vujevic or Conte-FM24!.fmf 45.37 kB · 767 downloads MC40.fmf 37.17 kB · 164 downloads

Vujevic Favorite players FM 24 V2 !.fmf 28.01 kB · 7 downloads

What folder do i put the staff one into ?

20231126115417_1.thumb.jpg.6ddf8e7f1711ab194580940ee511ceca.jpg

New tactic released tactic test was done live on twich

No transfers or staff changes all games actual play

I am still using OI in every game!

Typical amater aproach with 1 striker up front!

Atacking mentality also working and can be used in home games or when you need to take more risk to score!

Edited by Meraklija Vujevic