Vujevic Pro tactics Fm 24-Nottingham Forrest won instant title without any transfers!

On 23/03/2024 at 19:14, Meraklija Vujevic said:

image.thumb.png.543a1c836a9ad0c452df9fb438dcac36.pngimage.thumb.png.4232df04434ace05a5ea38f44555002b.png

This is without doubt. The best tactic I've found so far playing the game. I started with Everton. Ten point deduction. Only made one loan signing. Got them to 5th so far. Final of the Carabao Cup. QF FA Cup. This tactic works a treat, Home and Away. Bravo 

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 05/04/2024 at 12:08, Meraklija Vujevic said:

yes I sugest OI

I have now been using this tactics with the OI. I have won the League Cup and are in the FA Cup semi finals with Everton. Plus sitting in the Prem currently 4th place, after a ten point financial penalty. Brilliant if I do say so. Great tactic.

On 05/04/2024 at 12:08, Meraklija Vujevic said:

yes I sugest OI

I messaged you. Regarding recommendations for the best Segundo Volante midfielder, and best Complete forward, for your formation. ?? Who have been some if your best 

This tactic works a treat. Won the Championship. With a record high 108 points. Un beaten at home in the League all season. Only lost four games. These were all away.

Won the FA Cup. Hardly spent anything. Used the money I had. To loan Nelson Weiper up front. He was amazing.

These tactics are the best I've come across

20240411_093542.jpg

20240411_093532.jpg

I was wondering do you have a different set up, for tricky away games. Ie against the bigger top six clubs in the Premier League. Or high end European sides. I've been using your tactics. But gone three games without a win. Longest stretch I've had using your tactics.

I'm going to stick with your tactics. Going through a bit of a blip. But I'm confident the results will turn around once I've got my best 11 players out on the pitch. I have confidence the form will return.

Edited by Baggie1979

1 hour ago, Baggie1979 said:

I'm going to stick with your tactics. Going through a bit of a blip. But I'm confident the results will turn around once I've got my best 11 players out on the pitch. I have confidence the form will return.

if you updated game in mid season you can struggle

never update match engine in mid season

23 minutes ago, Meraklija Vujevic said:

if you updated game in mid season you can struggle

never update match engine in mid season

I didn't. Any recommendations of tweaks for the formation to use ??

This tactic works. Stick with it. Currently 7th in the Premier League. Final of the Carabao Cup. Doing well in the Europa League. Looking like progressing to the knock out stage. Still in the FA Cup. Brought some good players.

20240414_210430.jpg

20240414_210415.jpg

I won the Carabao Cup. In to the Europa League Semi finals. Currently 7th in the Premier League. Plus still in the FA Cup. I'm looking to do the quadruple of trophies. See I'd I can do it. Will post the final results.

Ended up with the quadruple of trophies with West Brom. Carabao Cup, Europa League, and FA Cup. Got qualification for the Champions League. Ended up 9th in the Premier League. Not a bad season 

20240418_163456.jpg

IMG-20240418-WA0006.jpeg

IMG-20240418-WA0003.jpeg