What leagues in Norway is actually playable?

SO I started a save with all 4 tiers in Norway activated but I can only apply to the two top tiers. I started as unemployed, no coaching qualifications, no experience and in the Real World mode. So i'm basically wondering if the two bottom tiers are just for show or if this is a bug?

3 minutes ago, SmoothKiminal said:

SO I started a save with all 4 tiers in Norway activated but I can only apply to the two top tiers. I started as unemployed, no coaching qualifications, no experience and in the Real World mode. So i'm basically wondering if the two bottom tiers are just for show or if this is a bug?

Top 3 tiers are playable, the 4th is set as view only by default.

Also, shameless plug of my own file.

6 minutes ago, XaW said:

Then I have bug. Thanks for the info!

Thank you! I was waiting for your Lower Leagues actually but I didn't think it would be released so fast so I didn't bother to check.

Edited by SmoothKiminal

6 minutes ago, SmoothKiminal said:

Then I have bug. Thanks for the info!

Thank you! I was waiting for your Lower Leagues actually but I didn't think it would be released so fast so I didn't bother to check.

It's only down to the 5th tier so far, as I've gotten some issues with it. But it's at least there now! :) 

1 hour ago, XaW said:

XaW are you from Norway or just a huge Norwegian football fan? Norway is my favourite country on earth, a great place! I might have to start a save there, I was thinking Alesund or Haugesund. 

5 minutes ago, Jonthedon26 said:

XaW are you from Norway or just a huge Norwegian football fan? Norway is my favourite country on earth, a great place! I might have to start a save there, I was thinking Alesund or Haugesund. 

I am Norwegian, born and raised! :D 

13 minutes ago, XaW said:

I am Norwegian, born and raised! :D 

Amazing! Whereabouts are you located (if you don't mind me asking?). I have visited Bergen, Alesund, Haugesund, Stavanger, Hellesilt and Olden so far. Would love to check out Oslo and Tromso soon! Anywhere else you would recommend? 

4 hours ago, Jonthedon26 said:

Amazing! Whereabouts are you located (if you don't mind me asking?). I have visited Bergen, Alesund, Haugesund, Stavanger, Hellesilt and Olden so far. Would love to check out Oslo and Tromso soon! Anywhere else you would recommend? 

I'm from slightly outside Oslo. Oslo is a nice place to visit, but it's a big city so it comes with all the usual stuff too, even if it's not exactly crime heavy in an international level. There are a lot of cool museums and parks and stuff if that's your thing, as well as some nice architecture, but as always that depends on what you are looking for.

Haven't been to Tromsø myself, and you have visited a few of the places I would recommend, so any suggestions would be depending on what you want to do. Pretty much everywhere there's hiking trails or nice nature, as I'm sure you already spotted.

I'd recommend Trondheim as well. Nice place with a lot of history and stuff to do. Also in areas around Trondheim. You can actually go see Hell as well :D Not that there is much to see though.
A lot colder than one might think :D

1 hour ago, roykela said:

I'd recommend Trondheim as well. Nice place with a lot of history and stuff to do. Also in areas around Trondheim. You can actually go see Hell as well :D Not that there is much to see though.

Got enough of Trondheim as I had my military service at Ørland, and every time I was to go home to Oslo, I had to wait all day around Trondheim for the train to leave in the evening. But I couldn't leave the base any later since the boat to Trondheim only went a few times a day. So I've had my fill of walking around the streets of Trondheim aimlessly! :p

But yes, Trondheim is a very nice city, and worth visiting.

Ah, the good, old waiting on the train. Yeah that could be annoying. Experienced that when visiting my girlfriend at the time in Notodden.
I actually have no perception of Ørland. Never been there and probably never will. I was at Luftkrigsskolen in Trondheim during my service. Being from around the area it was always home to my parents during the weekend.
Enjoyed going to central Trondheim now and then. Downhill bicycling all the way was fun. Not so fun on the way back.
One tend to get a bit tired of Trondheim if it's aimlessly walking every time :D

8 hours ago, roykela said:

Ah, the good, old waiting on the train. Yeah that could be annoying. Experienced that when visiting my girlfriend at the time in Notodden.
I actually have no perception of Ørland. Never been there and probably never will. I was at Luftkrigsskolen in Trondheim during my service. Being from around the area it was always home to my parents during the weekend.
Enjoyed going to central Trondheim now and then. Downhill bicycling all the way was fun. Not so fun on the way back.
One tend to get a bit tired of Trondheim if it's aimlessly walking every time :D

Yeah, I was there one week on 18 hour shifts Monday thru Sunday, and the next week off. So every other Monday I took to the ferry from Brekstad to Trondheim in the morning and then hung around the train station until the Oslo train left at 3 or something. Fun times! :p

But the trips I've had visiting has been nice though, even if they've often been brief work trips. Never did more than "førstegangstjeneste" myself, but I did spend one night at Luftkrigsskolen with a bunch of other recruits when the train was delayed once and the last ferry to Ørland had gone for the night and none of us had any lodging. So about 30 or 40 of us strolled over to it and asked the guards for a place to sleep until the next morning! :D 

11 hours ago, XaW said:

Got enough of Trondheim as I had my military service at Ørland, and every time I was to go home to Oslo, I had to wait all day around Trondheim for the train to leave in the evening. But I couldn't leave the base any later since the boat to Trondheim only went a few times a day. So I've had my fill of walking around the streets of Trondheim aimlessly! :p

But yes, Trondheim is a very nice city, and worth visiting.

I hadn't realised that Norway still had compulsory military service. But yes you do. I learned something today. I love your country by the way - everything except for the price of drinks in bars. Seriously though, I have been many times and it is beautiful place.

4 minutes ago, Kickballz said:

I hadn't realised that Norway still had compulsory military service. But yes you do. I learned something today. I love your country by the way - everything except for the price of drinks in bars. Seriously though, I have been many times and it is beautiful place.

I was in it back in... 2003? Something like that when I did my service, so a while ago. But yes, we officially have it, but I don't think more than about a third of people actually are drafted in now though.

I like being Norwegian myself, and I like my country, even with its flaws. And yes, the prices are insane compared to most other places! :D 

21 hours ago, XaW said:

I'm from slightly outside Oslo. Oslo is a nice place to visit, but it's a big city so it comes with all the usual stuff too, even if it's not exactly crime heavy in an international level. There are a lot of cool museums and parks and stuff if that's your thing, as well as some nice architecture, but as always that depends on what you are looking for.

Haven't been to Tromsø myself, and you have visited a few of the places I would recommend, so any suggestions would be depending on what you want to do. Pretty much everywhere there's hiking trails or nice nature, as I'm sure you already spotted.

Amazing, thank you! Definitely going to visit Oslo for sure. 

20 hours ago, roykela said:

I'll add that to the list, thank you!