League Question for FM24

Not quite sure what you are asking here, but I'll venture a guess.

If a league is changing from say one top tier and one 2nd tier, into one top tier and two sub division in the 2nd tier then these things will usually be updated in the game. If a league adds another lower division, then that might not be included. If you gave more specifics, then perhaps I can give a better educated guess, but at the moment this is all very theoretical...

17 hours ago, XaW said:

Not quite sure what you are asking here, but I'll venture a guess.

If a league is changing from say one top tier and one 2nd tier, into one top tier and two sub division in the 2nd tier then these things will usually be updated in the game. If a league adds another lower division, then that might not be included. If you gave more specifics, then perhaps I can give a better educated guess, but at the moment this is all very theoretical...

For example XaW my country Canada has expanded their league then just CPL.. I was wondering becasue it now has like 5-6 tiers of different leagues because CPL is in fm23 if the other canada leagues would be in the base game or is that something i would have to add?

4 hours ago, Fmfan00 said:

For example XaW my country Canada has expanded their league then just CPL.. I was wondering becasue it now has like 5-6 tiers of different leagues because CPL is in fm23 if the other canada leagues would be in the base game or is that something i would have to add?

Well, most countries have a lot more divisions down than what is in FM. For example Norway has 11 tiers, but only 4 are in the game. The reason why the lower tiers are not in the game is often because there is not much interest. In the last few versions I've created the Norwegian lower leagues myself, and if the leagues you want are not in FM, you can create them yourself (or search around the web to see if anyone else has done so). If you want to do it yourself, you can head into the editors section and start to learn about it here:

https://community.sigames.com/forums/forum/26-editors-hideaway/

10 minutes ago, XaW said:

Well, most countries have a lot more divisions down than what is in FM. For example Norway has 11 tiers, but only 4 are in the game. The reason why the lower tiers are not in the game is often because there is not much interest. In the last few versions I've created the Norwegian lower leagues myself, and if the leagues you want are not in FM, you can create them yourself (or search around the web to see if anyone else has done so). If you want to do it yourself, you can head into the editors section and start to learn about it here:

Further to this, here's a guy who's made a 12-tier Canadian db:

668 Team, 12 Level Canadian Pyramid

If you add it to a new FM23 save, it looks like you'll be able to port the savefile straight over to FM24

5 hours ago, XaW said:

Thanks XaW I was just curious how SI determined what leagues to put into the game but thanks for answering my question