Pep doesnt get enough respect on FM

He easily gets fired in the saves i have had ,  from FM21 and now FM23 , his teams when yiu check the stats do not control games or aint as competetive as it is in real life. In my current save ,[ first season] his job is already under threat with city underperfoming

Doesn't surprise me, i've previously raised that in this FM even with players of very high caliber, high possession football doesn't work very well - but it should, at least considerably better than it currently does. Hopefully this will be fixed in fm24 to give the ME a greater / more realistic balance, especially being the last FM in this particular engine series. But for now, poor Pep!

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, ..Valhalla.. said:

He was sacked in my current save, when he finished 3rd in first season. 
For someone with his record he'd definitely get some leeway to have a "bad" season like that. 

I think that’s more down to how City’s board are set up than Guardiola’s attributes. In my save Liverpool have only just (it’s 2029) sacked Klopp after several seasons of missing out on Champions League football. It’s not like he was winning cups either.