Near post corners have suddenly stopped working for me

Is anyone else facing this? I am using the exact same routine as I have always done which gets minimum 10-15 goals from the CB who is at the near post. Here it is. Now half a season in and the player has precisely one goal. Not sure where it is going wrong.

20230711145838_1.jpg.353e6d1075c6bc126d92e8ad65d52c02.jpg

11 minutes ago, Johnny Ace said:

Maybe the other teams have cottoned on? Could try setting the delivery to mixed for a bit 

No it cannot be that, because this is a new save. What I mean is, the routine was working in my last (and all other saves) till date.

2 minutes ago, karanhsingh said:

No it cannot be that, because this is a new save. What I mean is, the routine was working in my last (and all other saves) till date.

Oh! Different players then? Could be that 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/07/2023 at 10:29, karanhsingh said:

Is anyone else facing this? I am using the exact same routine as I have always done which gets minimum 10-15 goals from the CB who is at the near post. Here it is. Now half a season in and the player has precisely one goal. Not sure where it is going wrong.

20230711145838_1.jpg.353e6d1075c6bc126d92e8ad65d52c02.jpg

Outswingers are now meant to work better. Have you tried that?

Someone on YouTube also posted a video saying you need two or three now or they stop working. You can have more than one routine saved, just click to add a new routine. I have inswinging near post, outswinging near post, inswinging far post, outswinging far post setup etc. The players will then use them at random through the game and it'll be less predictable.

• 3 weeks later...