I don’t get this version anymore any suggestions?

Hi all

ive been playing fm23 touch on Apple Arcade and I’m at a loss. Previous versions I’ve always done alright in it and had some good seasons.

but this one out of countless new games I always play as Man Utd. I have tweaked a few options such as no loan restrictions/unmask attributes/ no work permits etc 

I select I have fm experience and I always try and work up to a genpress style but start up with fluid counter or vertical tiki taka. (Always go with assistant recommendations

I can have some good form but always end up in a really bad run where I look at relegation. One thing for this version is the scout reports I can never get a full report like previous versions. 

Try and always get decent players like oshimen,reyna,Ibanez and get rid of the dead wood.

Out of all the games I’ve played best run I can get is europa league.

hey mate, might i suggest you post screenshots of your tactic on here?  that might get a lot more help as this is currently lacking in some details to really guide people in their advice. 

You are Man United, one of the top teams in the world. Why are you playing with very defensive mentality??

Even in a few situations where you would be an underdog I would not go lower than balanced when managing a club like Man U. Just makes no sense.

I think that's the root of your problems mate. You need to take more risk and stop pretending to be a sheep among wolves.

Edited by crusadertsar