[FM22] Build in the best academy in the world? There? You're being Zilina!!!

smp20

MSK Zilina Logo PNG Vector (EPS) Free Download

I'm back with a new save and I wanted to venture into unchartered territory for me - Slovakia.

0c9ccb9085de08d1135616cd7b25a2d2.png

Here's my Slovakian alter-ego, Jan Pážača, created by turning my name into Slovak. I have the same credentials as in real life so UEFA B Licence, yet Sunday League footballer!

6cef69aeab0a6f48c08f815c8dbcd1df.png

My club of choice is MSK Zilina. They've won the league a few times, most recently in 2017, making them the second most decorated club of the Slovak-only football era behind Slovan Bratislava but in recent years are more likely to finish 4th. Why Zilina? Well I was looking through their squad and....

b88ae86bae8a7f1a58f88b9a9552fb8b.png

....around 80% of the First Team are academy products as well as having a B Team in the 2nd tier stacked full of academy players too.

The aim of this save is to build the best academy in the world, firstly by banning any player not academy grown from playing in the team so that opportunities are alway given. We will look to sell/release every player that hasn't come through our academy and may look to re-sign some players too.

Can a Slovakian club compete on a National and European Level purely with their own academy products? Let's see!

Sorry for the wasted topic guys but I couldn't get into this. Biggest reason was the really low determination of a lot of the team that was damaging the determination of the few prospects.