[FM23] Catalonian System League (4 Divisions + National Cup) UPDATED DB 2340

Hello,
First of all, thank you very much for being here and spending a part of your time reading me. 🫶❤️

Barça sanctioned by the Spanish Federation being expelled from the Spanish league
Due to the Negreira Case, the FCB has been banished to Catalonia with all the independentistas
🤣I am Catalan by birth and I live in Barcelona city 😊

Cataluña (4 Divisiones + Cup).fmf

EDIT 2.0 

Updated the Editor to DB 2340 and apply the new changes 2.0 https://mega.nz/file/s8JF0aSK#uY_oB2vl2fFYpEWUSU7Fsp5lUHbjtb7IjZD_04e-DHg (all archive in RAR with graphics and others, such us New International Clubs competitions ) 

Update 2.0 of the Catalonia editor ----> now improved

What changed:

I changed two clubs from Andorra, which participate in European Competitions (FC Santa Coloma and Inter Club d'Escaldes) that both clubs, being the current two best teams in the Andorran League in 2022, in FM23 in the 1st year participate in European Competitions .
I had them placed in the 4th Catalan League. Now they are in the 1st Catalan League and the entire pyramid has been readjusted downwards to continue maintaining the number of teams.
Granollers and Figueres now play in the 2nd Catalan League.
Manlleu and Mataró have moved to the 4th Catalan League.
The 3rd Catalan League remains the same as before

Others Changes

1. transfer preferences on the continent changed
2. transfer preferences in the country are now similar to Spain, with a few variations.
3. Sponsorships were also added, similar to our French neighbors.
4. Taxes were created, which were not the way I wanted before.
5 Preferences for weekly salary values similar to a small nation such as Scotland, not those of a powerful nation such as Spain or England.
6. The transfer values of the Catalan teams are now similar to those of Spain

Many thanks to @Rob 396 for notifying me of this that I did not do in the previous DB

Inscriptions Rules

First division teams, maximum 25 players on the squad, the other divisions 30
for all leagues the same match rules:

3 players trained in the club under 21 years of age
6 players trained in Catalonia under 23

https://mega.nz/file/8gRgVYoT#bOnfNmNJd0mAWF_fPqQZoRl5PE89SNL2pMWtgfv96NA Download link of 1st Division Catalunya kits 

https://mega.nz/file/IlxwSZxR#K0gQef8cYsOQFoN8-OVNbRlLEywkarA1qYjYIh9gWPU Download link of 2st Division Catalunya kits 

https://mega.nz/file/Rk4hEL5I#AZU3H9XDULzYmaA5NtWi8spoQC0lwQkji4F-WFfyeQo Download link of 3st Division Catalunya kits (I will update here the others missing teams kits)

https://mega.nz/file/80AwiIqJ#jr35EpQvUtMjj8hPWjxKl9W1VA7xM_rjxVEMydH4Ui8 Download link of 4st Division Catalunya kits (A few clubs are missing, I'm having a hard time finding all the info, sorry for the inconvenience)

In this MOD you will find that all the Catalan clubs have emigrated from the Spanish football system and have created the Catalan Football League
At the same time, Catalonia gets its independence and will be a playable nation. With its own league system (4 levels and its Cup + With U21 teams and U19 teams  league)

Replacing Andorra, the nation of Catalonia will participate in selections occupying the place of the Andorrans. (I have not been able to change the Capital of the Catalonian nation, I wanted to put Barcelona, but I have not succeeded, Andorra La Vella appears, but it is not a serious problem 🙏)

• The Andorran League (1st and 2nd is part of the Catalan league system, but it will not be an active league, but will be a base of clubs that will provide support to the 4th Divisió Catalana).
  • The players have Catalan nationality, all those born in the Catalonia region, as well as those born in Andorra.
  • The Newgans will adopt the base nationality of each club where they are born.
  • Promotion and relegation system (some direct and others by playoff with the one in the lower division, to determine whether or not to lose the category)
  • Prizes for participating and for TV and Economic prizes for final league classification for the top 12 classified.

The Challenge is to make the Nation of Catalonia grow, ensure that it can attract players of proven quality and improve the reputation of the national leagues and of the country itself through sporting success.
Will Catalonia be able to beat Spain in an international event? Will the independentistas win international team titles? Or clubs?... that will depend on your dominance on the benches

My advice, in a Nation Development Challenge is to make a career as a Manager directing many clubs in the country. The more clubs you have trained and left a notable improvement in facilities, a good employee base, players in the lower teams with some potential and at the same time sporting progress, over the years, the growth of the Nation will be reflected. Managing the National Team and making international progress will also help improve the country.

Attached captures of the Catalonia Nation. The template they have when starting a new game, as well as the employees.
I also leave you, screenshots of the composition of each league within the Catalan Pyramid System and of course how the Spanish League is structured after the departure of all the Catalan clubs. Third RFEF has also been corrected.

It is completely tested for 15 years without problems or bugs.
Fully usable in DB 2340 and compatible activating as playable the Spanish League its 4 standard divisions that come in FM23

Do not activate other editors data from Spain from regional divisions because otherwise neither of the two editors will be compatible.
It should be the standard Spanish league that comes on FM23, then there will be no problem.

Enjoy it 😜

Catalonia Nation.png

Catalonian Squad.png

Catalonian Staff.png

Where go to Europe League Competition.png

Where go to Europe Competition Win Catalonian Cup.png

League System.png

1ª Div.png

2ª Div.png

3ª Div.png

4ª Div.png

Catalonian Cup.png

1ª LaLiga Santander.png

2ª LaLiga Smartbank.png

3ª Primera RFEF G1.png

3ª Primera RFEF G2.png

4ª Segunda RFEF G1.png

4ª Segunda RFEF G2.png

4ª Segunda RFEF G3.png

4ª Segunda RFEF G4.png

4ª Segunda RFEF G5.png

Edited by Jabbos81

hace 1 minuto, oche balboa dijo:

I love this but Barcelona are going to be miles better then the rest but its a good challenge for any other club. [Me encanta esto, pero el Barcelona va a ser mucho mejor que el resto, pero es un buen desafío para cualquier otro club.]  

exactly. This is the good thing about a Nation Development Challenge. Manage many clubs in Catalonia to make them big and to challenge the hegemony of FC Barcelona
Espanyol and Girona are the alternatives, the rest is work to break the stone, to make this league a strong league over the years.
The more First Division clubs you train, the stronger the league will become

hace 4 horas, Giraldi dijo:

Felicidades por el gran trabajo que has hecho y gracias por compartirlo. ¡Será todo un reto llevar a mi Sant Andreu a competir con los grandes equipos europeos! :Frío:
¡Dale UESA!
https://twitter.com/uesantandreu/status/1057398499782877184?s=20 https://twitter.com/uesantandreu/status/1057398499782877184?s=20

Thank you so much! 🫶❤️
I hope you enjoy it, they try to make other clubs grow before directing Sant Andreu, so you will make the First Division of Catalonia much more competitive so that it is more even, now there is a lot of difference between FC Barcelona, Espanyol and Girona compared to the rest. Andorra FC is in that area close to them, the rest are very far away. It will be fun to see the progress. You tell me what's up

a cordial greeting

This is great

I’ve been hoping someone would make Catalonia for months

I wanted to use CF Base Roses but they’re not on the game, are they just too low down the leagues? I assumed they’d be semi pro but they might just be an amateur team

hace 7 horas, County dijo:

This is great

I’ve been hoping someone would make Catalonia for months

I wanted to use CF Base Roses but they’re not on the game, are they just too low down the leagues? I assumed they’d be semi pro but they might just be an amateur team

Thank you so much. 🫶❤️

FC Base Roses does not exist in the original DB of FM 2330... in fact many Catalan clubs from regional divisions are not in the DB (to avoid the problem of random IDs for those teams depending on the games, I decided to use only Catalan clubs that  they exist in the original FM23 DB

In the 4 divisions I have added those existing Catalan clubs.
Perhaps over time, I will make this DB a new alternative by adding more leagues and creating the missing clubs one by one... but it is a very laborious job for one person alone, and I have to reconcile my work time, study , personal life and my moments for the FM

Updated the Editor, due to a problem with the inscriptions, solved.

First division teams, maximum 25 players on the squad, the other divisions 30
for all leagues the same match rules:

3 players trained in the club under 21 years of age
6 players trained in Catalonia under 23

Reglas de Partido 1ªLliga.png

Reglas Generales 1ªLliga.png

Edited by Jabbos81

hace 9 horas, hungnp1991 dijo:

¿Has pensado en actualizar la Supercopa (Supercopa de Catalunya)?

P/s: ¿Puedes compartir el Skin que estás usando?

259-01-01.png

259b-01.png

https://www.fmscout.com/a-opz-elite-fm23-skin.html The Skin I use

At the other hand, Probably this week update de Editor Data of Calanonia adding the Super Cup of Catalonia 

Thanks for share the logos 😉

but I have preferred to create a new one for the Catalunya Cup. Because the original when you remove the background doesn't look very good. With the one I put that does not happen

• Jabbos81 changed the title to [FM23] Catalonian System League (4 Divisions + National Cup) UPDATED DB 2340

Hello,

New update of 3rd Catalan League and 4th Catalan Kits

Some are missing, not many, but it's because I'm having a hard time finding all the information about them to then create the kits in a realistic way

This is great DB anyway.

But, in my PC when i started play as manager of National Team, between just 2 days the app crash.

Is there anything wrong?

Please check, because i try another DB, for example Japanese league, is completely work as well, but this DB never I done it for a single match.

thankyou.

Excellent

There are a few things I'd amend mind

Namely these - so that players don't have valuations for a nation the size of Andorra - 

image.png.807e78d15a274284137725c37f4febbe.png

I'd probably replicate Spain for things like Nation Transfer Preferences

for Transfer Values and Weekly Wage Values, depends what you want - if you want Catalunya to already be big, then replicate Spain - otherwise I'd replicate a similar sized nation .. I'd probably go for something in between like Scotland

And another one, again just a personal preference .. I'd drop the prize money a bit so again it's on parity with a nation like Scotland

if you really want to try and build the nation up .. I know it means Barcelona would start to lose players, but I think giving £30m to the winners in Catalonya is a bit OTT

maybe as a secondary challenge file or something if you don't fancy that? anyway, just food for thought .. it's basically what I've amended on the copy I've downloaded anyway :)

Hello,

Thank you very much for the contribution 🫶❤️
I'll get to it right now, and as soon as I can I'll upload the new updated changes.

I did not realize this great detail, sincerely, thank you very much. 😘
All criticisms are welcome, especially constructive ones. 🫶

3 minutes ago, Jabbos81 said:

Hello,

Thank you very much for the contribution 🫶❤️
I'll get to it right now, and as soon as I can I'll upload the new updated changes.

I did not realize this great detail, sincerely, thank you very much. 😘
All criticisms are welcome, especially constructive ones. 🫶

I noticed that Gavi's valuation at Barcelona was like £150,000, and that's why! haha :)

That is for the reputation of the nation and the league @Rob 396
Not being a powerful nation, the market values are similar to if you are in a low league 😀

Edited by Jabbos81

2 hours ago, Baboonberbicara said:

This is great DB anyway.

But, in my PC when i started play as manager of National Team, between just 2 days the app crash.

Is there anything wrong?

Please check, because i try another DB, for example Japanese league, is completely work as well, but this DB never I done it for a single match.

thanks

hace 3 horas, Rob 396 dijo:

Excellent

There are a few things I'd amend mind

Namely these - so that players don't have valuations for a nation the size of Andorra - 

image.png.807e78d15a274284137725c37f4febbe.png

I'd probably replicate Spain for things like Nation Transfer Preferences [Probablemente replicaría España para cosas como Preferencias de transferencia de nación]

for Transfer Values and Weekly Wage Values, depends what you want - if you want Catalunya to already be big, then replicate Spain - otherwise I'd replicate a similar sized nation .. [para los valores de transferencia y los valores salariales semanales, depende de lo que desee: si desea que Catalunya ya sea grande, entonces replique a España; de lo contrario, replicaría una nación de tamaño similar.] I'd probably go for something in between like Scotland [Probablemente elegiría algo intermedio como Escocia]

And another one, again just a personal preference .. [Y otro, de nuevo solo una preferencia personal..] I'd drop the prize money a bit so again it's on parity with a nation like Scotland [Dejaría un poco el dinero del premio, así que nuevamente está a la par con una nación como Escocia.]

if you really want to try and build the nation up .. [si realmente quieres intentar construir la nación...] I know it means Barcelona would start to lose players, but I think giving £30m to the winners in Catalonya is a bit OTT [Sé que significa que el Barcelona empezaría a perder jugadores, pero creo que dar 30 millones de libras esterlinas a los ganadores de Cataluña es un poco exagerado.]

maybe as a secondary challenge file or something if you don't fancy that? [¿Quizás como un archivo de desafío secundario o algo así si no te apetece?] anyway, just food for thought .. it's basically what I've amended on the copy I've downloaded anyway [de todos modos, solo para reflexionar ... es básicamente lo que modifiqué en la copia que descargué de todos modos] :)

I can confirm that I have already made those settings.

I have tried to make it similar to Spain in terms of transfer preferences, adding some others

For transfers I have prioritized a Spain style (that way the money earned by those first 12 in each league will be spent) in terms of weekly salary values, it is at values similar to Scotland, a tad higher. Lower than those paid by Spain, for example.

hace 44 minutos, Baboonberbicara dijo:

Hello @Baboonberbicara

Can you attach a screenshot of the given error?
I have simulated 15 years and there have been no errors or crash dumps

Do you have activated data editors from other leagues that create a conflict? the only changes made affect Spain and Andorra.
I have many assets in parallel and it doesn't give me problems.

In any case, send me the screenshots privately and I'll look to give you a hand to solve it.

Update 2.0 of the Catalonia editor
now improved

What changed:

I changed two clubs from Andorra, which participate in European Competitions (FC Santa Coloma and Inter Club d'Escaldes) that both clubs, being the current two best teams in the Andorran League in 2022, in FM23 in the 1st year participate in European Competitions .
I had them placed in the 4th Catalan League. Now they are in the 1st Catalan League and the entire pyramid has been readjusted downwards to continue maintaining the number of teams.
Granollers and Figueres now play in the 2nd Catalan League.
Manlleu and Mataró have moved to the 4th Catalan League.
The 3rd Catalan League remains the same as before

Others Changes

1. transfer preferences on the continent changed
2. transfer preferences in the country are now similar to Spain, with a few variations.
3. Sponsorships were also added, similar to our French neighbors.
4. Taxes were created, which were not the way I wanted before.
5 Preferences for weekly salary values similar to a small nation such as Scotland, not those of a powerful nation such as Spain or England.
5. The transfer values of the Catalan teams are now similar to those of Spain

hace 4 horas, Rob 396 dijo:

I noticed that Gavi's valuation at Barcelona was like £150,000, and that's why! haha :)

Solved 😉

image.thumb.png.8470bf3261f08551f7149092daef44e7.png

Sorry maybe a bit off topic as you mentioned Andorra do you know why the team Penya Encarnada have been replaced by Mavlon FC? When the former exists and are still playing in real life.

Edited by lee50_11

hace 1 hora, lee50_11 dijo:

Sorry maybe a bit off topic as you mentioned Andorra do you know why the team Penya Encarnada have been replaced by Mavlon FC? [Lo siento, tal vez un poco fuera de tema, ya que mencionaste Andorra. ¿Sabes por qué el equipo Penya Encarnada ha sido reemplazado por Mavlon FC?] When the former exists and are still playing in real life. [Cuando el primero existe y se sigue jugando en la vida real.]

https://www.bondia.ad/tags/mavlon-football-club The Mavlon Football Club, a newly created club replacing Penya Encarnada d'Andorra, announced on 29/12/2022evening who will be the team's coach: Alejandro Esteve @lee50_11

https://www.bondia.ad/esports/el-penya-encarnada-perd-tota-la-seva-identitat 

From Penya Encarnada to Mavlon Football Club. The entity founded in 2009 as a cultural association to promote football and also sport in the parish of Andorra la Vella representing part of the Benfica and Portuguese community in the country is disappearing. From now on it will be called Mavlon Football Club. New name, new crest and a new project betting on Nigerian footballers. The first presentation on social networks of the new entity was yesterday with Javier Espí as the new physical trainer and Lolo Ortiz as second coach.
Mavlon FC, the original, was registered in Nigeria's first national division. The club is located at Jesus College Otukpo, that is in Benue State, Northern Nigeria. They have an academy, the Mavlon Football Academy.
Before ceasing to exist as a club, Penya Encarnada decided to dismiss the technical duo formed by Richard Imbernón and Vicente Muñoz and also dismissed more than eleven players. The first match of this new entity will be on January 15 in the Constitution Cup against the CISA La Massana Real Estate. In fact, this is the ultimate goal of this new club, which considers the Cup competition to be the most feasible to qualify for European competition. In the domestic competition, the now defunct Penya Encarnada of Andorra occupies the penultimate position with 10 points. Nigerian football, like Russian football, already has a place in the country's first division.

For this motive I put Mavlon FC😉

Edited by Jabbos81

https://www.bondia.ad/tags/mavlon-football-club The Mavlon Football Club, a newly created club replacing Penya Encarnada d'Andorra, announced on 29/12/2022evening who will be the team's coach: Alejandro Esteve @lee50_11

Thank you for sharing I tried to search online and could find nothing about it. Even Google was still showing the old club. Do you know anywhere to find their game graphics for the new team?

hace 11 minutos, lee50_11 dijo:

Gracias por compartir, intenté buscar en línea y no pude encontrar nada al respecto. Incluso Google seguía mostrando el viejo club. ¿Conoces algún lugar para encontrar sus gráficos de juego para el nuevo equipo?

You're welcome, it's a pleasure.

Thank you also for the question.

Well no, I'm looking, but I'll keep investigating

Here I saw the shield I don't know if it will help you https://m.facebook.com/people/Mavlon-FC/100063665850048/

You're welcome, it's a pleasure.

Thank you also for the question.

Well no, I'm looking, but I'll keep investigating

Here I saw the shield I don't know if it will help you https://m.facebook.com/people/Mavlon-FC/100063665850048/

I have found the badge I have attached the picture I don't know how to add it to the game.download.jpeg.6fdda152c1340c5e907e60185e6921d5.jpeg

Hice éste escudo basándome en el original @lee50_11

image.png.8daa347e91eb9effe5afcafad6774ce7.png

image.png.156f6011997eff985b2919f0467cb4ff.pngsmall

En cuanto a las equipaciones, he de buscar como son las originales y hacerlas. En cuanto las tenga, las paso aquí

2 minutes ago, Jabbos81 said:

I made this shield based on the original@lee50_11

image.png.8daa347e91eb9effe5afcafad6774ce7.png

image.png.156f6011997eff985b2919f0467cb4ff.pngsmall

As for the kits, I have to look for what the original ones are like and make them. As soon as I have them, I'll post them here

That is great how do I add them to the game?

hace 3 minutos, lee50_11 dijo:

That is great how do I add them to the game? [Eso es genial, ¿cómo los agrego al juego?]

You have a mega pack of logos, I imagine

It is enough to put the normal logo, inside the megapack that you use in the folder that says ' normal ' inside you will see a config, you must add the new line so that the FM identifies the new graphic. To do this you go to the config, right click mousse, click edit and a bunch of lines will open (each one is a graphic)

You can add this inside (don't delete anything):

<record from='2000240443' to='graphics/pictures/club/2000240443/logo'/>

Then make sure to save the config changes. Top left corner, file and save

For the small logo, it is the same, you must go to the folder that says small, add the small logo, open the config and enter the following line:

<record from='2000240443' to='graphics/pictures/club/2000240443/icon'/>

hace 3 horas, oche balboa dijo:

I like this. [Me gusta esto.] But one suggestion i have is include the Andorran teams within the structure [Pero una sugerencia que tengo es incluir a los equipos andorranos dentro de la estructura.]  

I included 3 Andorran clubs in the system.
Andorra FC, FC Santa Coloma and Inter Club D'Escaldes (Lliga de Primera Divisió de Catalunya the 3 participate)
The Primera Liga Andorrana, as the Segunda Liga is one of the leagues within the Catalan system, as a support to the 4ta División (but it is not an active league), I wanted to do it this way.

image.thumb.png.8083126e0304a9919dd6ca4291514d39.png

Edited by Jabbos81

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

I would really appreciate feedback on the MOD from those who have played it, possible bugs, or suggestions.

With your opinion I can learn and improve.

Thank you so much 🫶😉

• 3 weeks later...