Long term saves

• 2 months later...
  • SI Staff

I've played two 30 seasons games now and its fun for the duration in my experience, exact balancing can vary depending on the leagues you've got active and random factors for obvious reasons (and tbh its expected that in some games you might find that there are few world class strikers for a couple of years and defensive tactics dominate or vice versa, these vogues happen irl also ... real-life isn't always balanced, ask Haaland ;) ).

I play few times 30 seasons. The most challenging was Ath Bilbao due to only basque signings but even that after 3 seasons you start to be way dominant and arround 10-15 seasons its becoming boring as you are winning everything. What push me more is to see whats in the end of the game and some personal challenges ( have son that is world class) or have striker that goes from youth intake and try him to score 2000 goals before he retires 16-36 years old (average 100 goals a season) never manage to do this the most i did was 76 goals a season on avarage. I hope in next years game the AI will be more challenging and Serbian league will be introduced. 

2 hours ago, Zoot said:

I play few times 30 seasons. The most challenging was Ath Bilbao due to only basque signings but even that after 3 seasons you start to be way dominant and arround 10-15 seasons its becoming boring as you are winning everything. What push me more is to see whats in the end of the game and some personal challenges ( have son that is world class) or have striker that goes from youth intake and try him to score 2000 goals before he retires 16-36 years old (average 100 goals a season) never manage to do this the most i did was 76 goals a season on avarage. I hope in next years game the AI will be more challenging and Serbian league will be introduced. 

Tbh, if you start with a good team it will always go like this. The real fun for me is making a small team big then dominant.

@ElliottMS its the same no matter what team you select i was 12 times champions league winner with AEL (AE Larisa) its a team currently playing in second Greek league and i play with only Greek and Serbian players.

The AI must be more challenging or lets say he need to make better transfers in long saves. 

In some of my saves PSG first sign is always that Nantes goalkeeper Lafont. He is great potential but he is always substitute like for 8 seasons because there is Donnarumma and he never wants to change clubs even he is substitute and not fulfilling his potential and they dont even want to loan him out. Tooo much things like that in many many big clubs in all my saves.

Edited by Zoot

22 hours ago, Zoot said:

@ElliottMS its the same no matter what team you select i was 12 times champions league winner with AEL (AE Larisa) its a team currently playing in second Greek league and i play with only Greek and Serbian players.

The AI must be more challenging or lets say he need to make better transfers in long saves. 

In some of my saves PSG first sign is always that Nantes goalkeeper Lafont. He is great potential but he is always substitute like for 8 seasons because there is Donnarumma and he never wants to change clubs even he is substitute and not fulfilling his potential and they dont even want to loan him out. Tooo much things like that in many many big clubs in all my saves.

Ah but I mean a really small team, like one that gets promoted to the bottom tier of a country with a lot of leagues like England. 

You're just good at the game though tbh.