Main loading screen

Tyburn

Does anybody know what panels/files control this screen? It's the one on start up that, for me, has half a team in a line holding hands on a floodlit pitch, all wearing purple. The screen has some mild sway animation, some overlays on the left and right, and the FM logo bottom left with a rotating "loading" widget in multiple languages bottom right. I've found "some" of the graphics for this screen, but not all, and no panel I look at seems to corrispond to what I'm seeing.

When i boot up the game, due to the vast amount of graphics I use, presumably, I can sit on this screen for a good few minutes. Would like to customise it if possible, but can't seem to locate anything definitive.

Is it unskinable?

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Tyburn said:

Does anybody know what panels/files control this screen? It's the one on start up that, for me, has half a team in a line holding hands on a floodlit pitch, all wearing purple. The screen has some mild sway animation, some overlays on the left and right, and the FM logo bottom left with a rotating "loading" widget in multiple languages bottom right. I've found "some" of the graphics for this screen, but not all, and no panel I look at seems to corrispond to what I'm seeing.

When i boot up the game, due to the vast amount of graphics I use, presumably, I can sit on this screen for a good few minutes. Would like to customise it if possible, but can't seem to locate anything definitive.

Is it unskinable?

Thanks.

Without knowing 100%, but isnt that part of the splash animation startup thingy ?

Thanks for the info guys.

@alian62 Unfortunately, for me, deleting this folder resulted in a CTD on startup. Need to test more with individual files I think.

@snowofman Have had a play around with “intro panel”. I may be wrong but it seems the panel only controls what happens after the loading screen. I have already fairly heavily edited this panel, but as a test, I removed the whole block at the bottom of the panel. All that happened was the panel loaded very quickly when the loading screen had finished. Which makes sense to me as the majority of that last block on the “intro panel” is animation directions.

I need to look at it more thoroughly. The “start up splash panel” when edited to show a background overlay didn’t do anything, so not sure that panel is connected to the loading screen either. Even though it makes sense that it should.

I’m probably doing something wrong but … Hmmm.

Edited by Tyburn

4 hours ago, Tyburn said:

Thanks for the info guys.

@alian62 Unfortunately, for me, deleting this folder resulted in a CTD on startup. Need to test more with individual files I think.

@snowofman Have had a play around with “intro panel”. I may be wrong but it seems the panel only controls what happens after the loading screen. I have already fairly heavily edited this panel, but as a test, I removed the whole block at the bottom of the panel. All that happened was the panel loaded very quickly when the loading screen had finished. Which makes sense to me as the majority of that last block on the “intro panel” is animation directions.

I need to look at it more thoroughly. The “start up splash panel” when edited to show a background overlay didn’t do anything, so not sure that panel is connected to the loading screen either. Even though it makes sense that it should.

I’m probably doing something wrong but … Hmmm.

yeah, now that i read it again it's me thats wrong :) and ofc it only kicks in after the screen you've asked about..

deleting the video's "splash" thingy was something you could do at the start, but i believe it got fixed

4 hours ago, snowofman said:

yeah, now that i read it again it's me thats wrong :) and ofc it only kicks in after the screen you've asked about..

deleting the video's "splash" thingy was something you could do at the start, but i believe it got fixed

Edited your post, won't be taking that deprecation!