Pre-Game Editor/Database Editing

Hey there,

Looking at buying FM Mobile for something to do on the go, but I'm curious about a couple things mainly:

1) Is there a pre-game editor that allows you to change settings prior to starting the game, as with the PC version?
2) If not, is it possible to import edited FMF or XML files created with the PC editor, or does the database use an entirely different structure?

• SI Staff
58 minutes ago, TheWestender said:

Hey there,

Looking at buying FM Mobile for something to do on the go, but I'm curious about a couple things mainly:

1) Is there a pre-game editor that allows you to change settings prior to starting the game, as with the PC version?
2) If not, is it possible to import edited FMF or XML files created with the PC editor, or does the database use an entirely different structure?

There isn't an official pre-game editor for the game at present, sorry.

It would be great for the in-game editor to allow to modify the competition rules or to create a new league. I understand they may be no interest in creating a pre-game editor, which is fine, but the current in-game could have some of these features. 

• SI Staff
3 hours ago, Navv said:

It would be great for the in-game editor to allow to modify the competition rules or to create a new league. I understand they may be no interest in creating a pre-game editor, which is fine, but the current in-game could have some of these features. 

That is a VERY complex thing to do which is why its not included in the editor at present, but its an interesting idea.

Is it possible to adjust parameters affecting the number of regens from specific countries and the general potential? That’d be very appealing, especially when taking over as national coach for a country where there’s very poor influx of new talent.

18 minutes ago, Shanamaj said:

Is it possible to adjust parameters affecting the number of regens from specific countries and the general potential? That’d be very appealing, especially when taking over as national coach for a country where there’s very poor influx of new talent.

For what it's worth in my experience, if you manage a nation the game ramps up the new talent generation.

This is a few years ago now, but for example I took on Cameroon who had a very average squad with pretty much no good midfielders. 2 years later a number of great regens came through such that I was able to win the world Cup with them.

On 15/02/2023 at 22:11, Marc Vaughan said:

There isn't an official pre-game editor for the game at present, sorry.

Damn, that's a shame.

As a follow-up, is there a way to import team names en masse rather than doing it one at a time through the In-Game Editor? Like how you can import player pictures using the directory in your device's internal memory.

22 hours ago, TheWestender said:

As a follow-up, is there a way to import team names en masse rather than doing it one at a time through the In-Game Editor? Like how you can import player pictures using the directory in your device's internal memory.

You mean like this? https://fmmvibe.com/files/file/1285-real-names-fix-for-fm-2023-mobile/