Adboards Causing Lag

Hi all. I think it is a known issue that the adboards are causing lag in the match engine. I've tried multiple supposed fixes and nothing has improved the issue for me. So I have two questions:

1. Is there an easy way to turn the adboards off?

2. When can we expect a hotfix for this? It was working fine before the patch but games are now borderline unwatchable in big stadiums.

17 hours ago, alian62 said:

You can put your match graphics on low and I think they turn black but if course everything else suffers too 

There are temporary fixes in the bug section under graphics 

They do not. In my case putting everything on low or even very low gives no significant difference to the frame rate. Prior the patch the game run silky smooth on every stadium. Now however, even with --disable_flip_discard it laggs on big stadiums and constantly stutters whenever there is a goal. Clearly, the patch broke something and saying 'just put your graphics on low' or 'just add the --disable_flip_discard to revert everything' is sweeping things under the rug and not fixing the issue the patch has brought.

Sometimes is not a good idea to delete something. People has been deleted the intro videos, but after major update won't be able to launch the game properly. Please, before you are gonna delete something from C:, double think it and make sure in next update to not forget what you have delete it. 

1 hour ago, fc.cadoni said:

Sometimes is not a good idea to delete something. People has been deleted the intro videos, but after major update won't be able to launch the game properly. Please, before you are gonna delete something from C:, double think it and make sure in next update to not forget what you have delete it. 

After updates missing files are re downloaded.  Have you run into problems after deleting files?

6 hours ago, fc.cadoni said:

Yeap, Verifying Files has solved the issues; but not many people know about that.

Well that doesn’t solve anything for me or a lot of people... to say put it in 2D or low graphics when we have more than enough good pc,laptops set ups for a( not demanding graphics game) is a joke as is this years game... they trying to just shrug it off cause they no they messed up for last time in my case.. having to put commands in to launch the game shows this and even then hell of a lot of people the game is unplayable. No other game on this planet has more problems than this one full stop end of

3 hours ago, Lpool1 said:

Well that doesn’t solve anything for me or a lot of people... to say put it in 2D or low graphics when we have more than enough good pc,laptops set ups for a( not demanding graphics game) is a joke as is this years game... they trying to just shrug it off cause they no they messed up for last time in my case.. having to put commands in to launch the game shows this and even then hell of a lot of people the game is unplayable. No other game on this planet has more problems than this one full stop end of

I think you are talking for lagging issue, which many users suffers (including me). What I was talking, was about deleting the intro videos to launch the game faster; but after update caused a chaos in tech support.