Unable to upgrade youth facilities

So my youth facilities are stuck at the great tier and I haven't been able to even suggest an upgrade to my board for atleast 3 seasons now.

I read somewhere that I need to have it in my club vision to develop youth, but at my club vision meeting I'm not even allowed to choose that as an option. I can't add anything actually, only remove a few of the suggestions from the board. I took the team from the bottom polish league to the top and I've won the past 4 seasons in a row, reached the CL group stages 3 seasons in a row yet I'm not allowed to suggest we develop our own players...

Am I missing something here? 

image.thumb.png.9ba2d8d4be92e7e6b6745aeed870268b.png

Edited by Tommymannen

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Managing a team in Finland. Am a club legend and we've won 5 titles in a row, established as the clear top team in Finland with £90M in the bank, spending 20% of the given wage budget and we've 5* training facilities and junior coaching and 4,5* youth recruitment. But since the stadium was given a go a few seasons ago and was finished a bit over a year ago, I've only been able to upgrade youth facilities to 3*. The last upgrade was about 2 years ago. It's the only time I've been able to do it in the past about 5 years.

I wouldn't mind spending money on players from outside, but the HG rules are so strict here that I'm forced to buy in max 18 year olds from abroad, keep them in the country and then get them to be HG. Club HG is very hard because we dominate the seasons so much that they're bought eventually by clubs in bigger leagues and I can't force them to stay beyond their 3 year contracts when they want to leave.

I've taken the club far. Despite managing in Portugal for nearly a decade, the Finnish top league is 17th in competition reputation (originally in the 50's or so).