Team Instructions after conceded a goal

When my team conceded a goal,I would first shout encourage to the team, then when the match reach the next 15 minutes mark, I would add team instructions

1.Tight marking - tell our player to mark tighter the opponent

2.Higher tempo - need to play quicker

3. Check shots 

Less shots then add shot on sight

More shots then work into box

4.Check possession % 

If Less % than opponent - narrow+shorter+play from the back (We need to gain possession)

High % than opponent - 

Wider + direct pass + pass into space (since we have the possession)

If we have not scored in the next 15 minutes, I would add

More expressive

More press 

Then the next 15 minutes

Get stuck in

In 75 minutes , mentality to positive

In 80 minutes, mentality to attacking

Added time , mentality to very attack and all instructions to the extreme

My strategy and my use of team instructions.  

Can anyone share your approach?  

Interesting points re: 3 and 4 just after conceding. I didn't think before about adjusting based on current pattern of play. I'll consider that for sure.

My usual approach is to spam the magic 'Encourage' button and hope for the best. If it's >55 minutes I'll sub off any attacking players with a rating of <6.8, After then I'll just generally shout at my laptop a bit and hope that my tried and tested tactic will shine through. Quite literally the definition of insanity but that's just how I roll.

19 minutes ago, Aandy said:

Interesting points re: 3 and 4 just after conceding. I didn't think before about adjusting based on current pattern of play. I'll consider that for sure.

My usual approach is to spam the magic 'Encourage' button and hope for the best. If it's >55 minutes I'll sub off any attacking players with a rating of <6.8, After then I'll just generally shout at my laptop a bit and hope that my tried and tested tactic will shine through. Quite literally the definition of insanity but that's just how I roll.

Glad i'm not the only one just mashing encourage and shouting at the PC! In all seriousness, it takes more than conceding one for me to get too drastic, unless I've already been seeing something else concerning that needs changing.

What context did you concede? was it a wonderstrike, was we being dominated or was it a sucker punch?

I tend to wait 5 minutes or so to see how my team responds (Are they determined) or if the opponents have dropped back allowing me more time on the ball etc.

Quite often this is the case.

There's no 'general best way' to respond to a goal because it all depends on how you concede. Did you get press and lose the ball and opponent counter attack? did you get dominated in possession? did you dominate them but gave up a stupid free kick? I guess the only thing constant on this response is to quickly encourage the team although if my team got dominated pretty bad on a game that's supposed to be competitive I just straight out berate them.

Similar to others I hit the encourage button as quickly after a goal conceded. If other 10-15 mins more we are still pathetic I’ll come in with the demand more. 
I have to say though they are the two shouts I’ll use 90% of the time whatever is happening in the game. 
Praise seems to work when 3 goals up, but other than that does anyone have specific success with any of the other shouts?

2 hours ago, dazza11 said:

Similar to others I hit the encourage button as quickly after a goal conceded. If other 10-15 mins more we are still pathetic I’ll come in with the demand more. 
I have to say though they are the two shouts I’ll use 90% of the time whatever is happening in the game. 
Praise seems to work when 3 goals up, but other than that does anyone have specific success with any of the other shouts?

Berate works when they deserve: losing to a team where they should be winning. Fire Up for me is mixed success. I think Encourage, Praise, and Berate are the only ones that should be used in a team context, the rest should be used by player