Which nations are you loading in your save?

Now we can add up to five nations on FMT, I’m interested to hear what people load up in their saves. Just one nation they plan on staying in or five nation to optimise the database?

I am ignoring the star rating for speed as it’s a brand new iPad and I never had an issue with FM21 even if it was half a star.

I had a play around this morning with importing a wonderkid shortlist, just to see the difference between loading just England vs. five nations, and unsurprisingly the number of results was significantly higher.

In my first save, which is Spurs, I’ll have no intention on moving to another club but loading the following countries:

England, Brazil, Germany, Italy and Spain.

Other saves will differ - for example I’ll have France and Scotland if I’m starting with a non-league English side.

What will you go for?

Canada, U.S.A., Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Scotland and Galles. I want to play only licensed teams. I eventually do an exception for italian's Serie A because it's the most important (charismatic) football league and still has many teams licenced. I have started with a canadian team, this time. I started with a 2 stars league.

IMG20221110084616.jpg

Edited by Tetsuro P12

On 08/11/2022 at 19:02, JoesWestons said:

Playing on a Chromebook through Xbox gamepass. I have England, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Brazil, Argentina, Portugal and Holland. Can have up to ten.

What star rating for speed of game did you get? 

How does it feel playing it?

I started with 5 and it whizzes through on Series X.