to have a game editor in football manager 2023 arcade edition

I have the impression that players of players FMT are always forgotten when there are many of us. 
I would like that in this new opus. Either added to the game a game editor, which would make the game even better. 
I don't think I'm the only one to have this opinion, hoping I didn't put this message for nothing...

Like it was said. FM Touch/Classic never had an editor.

Been requesting one for nearly 10 years (didn't requested one last year, since SI cancelled FM Touch), it was always ignored by SI devs.

Unfortunately, its more likely for the Touch/Classic to be cancelled again then to have FM Touch Editor. Or FM Touch Editor will have an Editor when Hell freezes over. Whomever comes first. ;)

Edited by grade

Il y a 17 heures, PAFC_Dugout a dit :

Unlikely I’m afraid. Touch mode has never had an editor even going back to FM15 when it was introduced as ‘Classic Mode’

It's a shame because the game would be better

Il y a 5 heures, grade a dit :

Like it was said. FM Touch/Classic never had an editor.

Been requesting one for nearly 10 years (didn't requested one last year, since SI cancelled FM Touch), it was always ignored by SI devs.

Unfortunately, its more likely for the Touch/Classic to be cancelled again then to have FM Touch Editor. Or FM Touch Editor will have an Editor when Hell freezes over. Whomever comes first. ;)

if the developers have managed to create a game editor for football manager classic and football manager mobile. there is nothing stopping them from creating a game editor for football manager touch. I find that we football manager touch players have always been abandoned while FMT is the best version.😜

2 hours ago, Lena said:
if the developers have managed to create a game editor for football manager classic and football manager mobile. there is nothing stopping them from creating a game editor for football manager touch. I find that we football manager touch players have always been abandoned while FMT is the best version.😜

They could easily manage to create one, but there are limits of what you can fit into an iOS game so if they put that in, they’d likely have to take something else out.

Same on my end, love football manager, playing it on pc but not playing the touch version due to the lack of in game editor (while the mobile version does). A shame, I enjoyed playing the mobile version and touch screen feels great for fm.

after a few hours of playing fm 23 arcade, i find this game really good. But if the creators managed to create a game editor on fm mobile, they can create one on fm arcade. For me, there is no limit on ios. you have seen Nba 2k23 on arcade it is a complete game. Adding an editor would be child's play.

1 hour ago, Lena said:

after a few hours of playing fm 23 arcade, i find this game really good. But if the creators managed to create a game editor on fm mobile, they can create one on fm arcade. For me, there is no limit on ios. you have seen Nba 2k23 on arcade it is a complete game. Adding an editor would be child's play.

If there is enough people requesting it, they will bring it in. Until then its unavailable, because for SI is not worth it to do that stuff. Mix of, vision (not sure what vision since they cancelled touch last year) or not wanting to spend time and money.

Been requesting an Editor for Touch for almost a decade and I and others we were ignored.