[FM23] Customising match team stats view

keysi

I decided to make some kind of "ultimate stats view" for the match screens/home & away team stats by combining all possible stats for attacking/defending/shooting/passing/set pieces and more from usual match views available in the default match team stats full.xml. The idea is to have most of them together in this wide in-between highlight slot/tab.

My questions are: Is it possible to influence where the dividers are? Can I move them elsewhere? How can I add the "Set Pieces" heading as I wrote manually in the picture. The same for column with XG and XA ideally.

1463881879_ASSEvGrenoble_Pitch-2.thumb.png.a518e57efdea0840d35c4c19f56c6bf9.png

But even if I add Set Pieces heading like this, it shows nothing.

<!-- SET PIECES -->
<!--- Throw Ins -->
<record id="MPti" />
<!-- Corners -->
<record id="MPce" />
<!-- Def FK -->
<record id="MPdf" />
<!-- Att FK -->
<record id="MPaf" />	

I know there is use_super_headings="true"> in the match team stats full.xml, if I change it, it looks like this without headings and dividers.

251690452_ASSEvGrenoble_Pitch.thumb.png.74275b5a45ff696234524534711985c5.png

Thanks for any input here.

The dividers as best as I can are hardcoded position wise (or buried somewhere - could be in a class or properties file).

You might be able to add new dividers by adding new lines like this:

<record id="---" />

That is how it is done in menus, no idea if it will work.

To add a Super Heading, looks like you should be able to do that by editing the ids in the person properties xml file from the properties folder.

Existing columns set as Super Headings look like this:

<record id="column_heading">
                <flags id="alignment" value="centre" />
                <translation id="super_heading" translation_id="229306" type="use" value="Shooting[COMMENT - training category]" />
                <translation id="text" translation_id="394441" type="use" value="HiW[COMMENT: three letter abbreviation for Hit Woodwork, shots hitting the post or crossbar]" />
                <translation id="hint" translation_id="394582" type="use" value="Shots hit woodwork[COMMENT: player statistic type]" />
            </record>

So you may be able to add a similar line to the Set-Piece bits, you might also be able to move the dividers by playing around with what heading the existing ones are linked to.

Thanks, Michael, anything worked so far. I'm doing it wrong probably. This is an example of corners and what I added to all set pieces chalkboard stats. It didn't work even if I removed the translation_id and used only my own name.

The code for dividers you shared also didn't work.

image.png.94671faca021310e982554f05c99e901.png

Edited by keysi

8 minutes ago, GIMN said:

Not the ideal answer, but if you can't find a way to control the dividers in code, have you considered creating an image to use as an underlay?

The headings are more important to me right now to be honest so I didn't think about some images for dividers :)

You may need to exit and restart game to get changes to properties files to be read.

If that doesn't work, then it'll be controlled elsewhere and most likely something that is hardcoded.

For the dividers you might be able to cheat and set certain columns to use custom graphics where you just need to give them a strong border on the left/right.

Cannot remember the exact coding, pretty sure there is a post in the forum about doing it for the red/yellow card columns on the player stats table and that uses similar coding so something like:

<record id="MPaf" file="boxes/custom/solid/paper" red_replacement="divider"/>

However I don't think that will affect the header part of the table.

7 hours ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

You may need to exit and restart game to get changes to properties files to be read.

If that doesn't work, then it'll be controlled elsewhere and most likely something that is hardcoded.

For the dividers you might be able to cheat and set certain columns to use custom graphics where you just need to give them a strong border on the left/right.

Cannot remember the exact coding, pretty sure there is a post in the forum about doing it for the red/yellow card columns on the player stats table and that uses similar coding so something like:

<record id="MPaf" file="boxes/custom/solid/paper" red_replacement="divider"/>

However I don't think that will affect the header part of the table.

Thanks, Michael, unfortunately, I made all changes by restarting the game again and again but nothing worked.

I will give it a day or two rest, maybe I will find some solution. Or I will try to use it without the super headings as a blank screen/list of views without borders as it is in the second picture in the opening post of this thread. I will see.