The need for TIGHT MARKING Team Instruction FM23

3 hours ago, crusadertsar said:

It's still there. Just need to set it individually for players. Always a better idea in my opinion

image.thumb.png.53fb82e0f7f53e6872873878b67613dc.png

Forgive me, I enjoy your posts, but... I'm not sure how you can say it could be 'always a better idea' when one of your posts is shown above ^

Stay strong. Don't be bent over and railed by SI... Are you now a paid positive-spokesperson for FM23? Show us your backbone... Where's your spine gone?.. Come on man, stand up and fight for what you actually believe in. Don't be a populist/sheep. Please.

Edited by Fealneerg

6 minutes ago, Fealneerg said:

image.thumb.png.53fb82e0f7f53e6872873878b67613dc.png

Forgive me, I enjoy your posts, but... I'm not sure how you can say it could be 'always a better idea' when one of your posts is shown above ^

Stay strong. Don't be bent over and railed by SI... Are you now a paid positive-spokesperson for FM23? Show us your backbone... Where's your spine gone?.. Come on man, stand up and fight for what you actually believe in. Don't be a populist/sheep. Please.

When I posted that originally I didn't realize that individual instruction was there and did the same thing. What's a difference between the two? In my opinion it is better now to set it individually because in my tactics I would only want my centrebacks and DM to tight mark anyway. 

So I'm not "sheep" for SI as you put it but thanks for trying anyway :D

• 1 month later...