FM22 - Wales Database - Forced Relegation Issue

Schume

Hi,

I've been working from scratch on my FM22 Welsh database (on Advanced rules basis) since the 22.4 update was done.

Now I've implemented the Welsh system down to the bottom level (10 levels), which so far is working really well bar a couple of tweeks. Now at certain points across the pyramid there is no relegation because it the bottom level of that region (24 divisions this is the case at various levels).

Now whilst doing my first proper test to check promotion and relegation, I've had an issue where a first team has dropped into a league where its Reserve team plays. That reserve team has been forced relegated however that division/league shouldn't have any. I want it that the first team and the reserve/B/3rd team can play in the same division if it's in a league with no relegation.

I have a feeling it is going to be something simple but I can't find the correct bit to stop the force relegation fate. Can anybody point me in the right direction please?

Mid Wales East Division - Tregaron gets relegated

image.png.7af7bddb7f62532cd333846544cbcd37.png

Aberystwyth Division One - Should have no relegation but Tregaron Reserves gets forced out due to the first team getting relegated at the level above.

image.png.10821280bf19bccd96339524dabf2e05.png

Edited by Schume

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/05/2022 at 22:35, Schume said:

Hi,

I've been working from scratch on my FM22 Welsh database (on Advanced rules basis) since the 22.4 update was done.

Now I've implemented the Welsh system down to the bottom level (10 levels), which so far is working really well bar a couple of tweeks. Now at certain points across the pyramid there is no relegation because it the bottom level of that region (24 divisions this is the case at various levels).

Now whilst doing my first proper test to check promotion and relegation, I've had an issue where a first team has dropped into a league where its Reserve team plays. That reserve team has been forced relegated however that division/league shouldn't have any. I want it that the first team and the reserve/B/3rd team can play in the same division if it's in a league with no relegation.

I have a feeling it is going to be something simple but I can't find the correct bit to stop the force relegation fate. Can anybody point me in the right direction please?

Mid Wales East Division - Tregaron gets relegated

image.png.7af7bddb7f62532cd333846544cbcd37.png

Aberystwyth Division One - Should have no relegation but Tregaron Reserves gets forced out due to the first team getting relegated at the level above.

image.png.10821280bf19bccd96339524dabf2e05.png

As I said in your other thread, if you make your teams individually and put an affiliation in them saying they’re part of the main club and can’t play in the same division that should help you. In your example Dyffyrn Banw should get relegated instead.