FA Cup Style Question

Fmfan00

Just working on creating a 2 leg Cup and wanted to make sure i had this drawn up correctly?

First Round - 48 teams 24 matches 48 teams added to Round

Second Round - 32 teams - 16 matches 0 teams added to Round

Third Round - 16 teams 8 Matchs 0 Teams added to Round

Quarter Finals - 8 Teams 4 Matches 0 teams added to round

Semi Finals - 4 teams 2 matches 0 Teams added to round

Finals - 2 teams 1 match 9 teams added to round

Ma non c'è bisogno che le metti tu, l'editor lo fa in automatico:

quando vai a inserire una coppa, ti esce il wizards, tu devi solo scegliere la Coppa che vuoi aggiungere, il tipo di Coppa  (Coppa Nazionale più importante, Altra Coppa, Supercoppa) da quale compatizione deve prendere le squadre e quante per ogni competizione e poi il giorno di disputa della Coppa, se è A/R, il sistema di sostituzioni e cosa vuoi che succeda se c'è parità al 90' e poi i parametri che hai chiesto tu sono già impostati in automatico dall'editor. Mi sembra strano che tu non sappia questa cosa...

3 hours ago, FCUtdWill said:

You need 8 teams adding to your second round; you’ve got 24 winners coming from the first round and you need 32.

In your final you don’t need 9 teams adding.

yah i donno why i put 9 in the final lol

3 hours ago, FCUtdWill said:

You need 8 teams adding to your second round; you’ve got 24 winners coming from the first round and you need 32.

In your final you don’t need 9 teams adding.

Theres 32 teams in Second round if I add 8 more teams that would give me 40 teams if i add 8 more

5 hours ago, PaMi 7 said:

Ma non c'è bisogno che le metti tu, l'editor lo fa in automatico:

quando vai a inserire una coppa, ti esce il wizards, tu devi solo scegliere la Coppa che vuoi aggiungere, il tipo di Coppa  (Coppa Nazionale più importante, Altra Coppa, Supercoppa) da quale compatizione deve prendere le squadre e quante per ogni competizione e poi il giorno di disputa della Coppa, se è A/R, il sistema di sostituzioni e cosa vuoi che succeda se c'è parità al 90' e poi i parametri che hai chiesto tu sono già impostati in automatico dall'editor. Mi sembra strano che tu non sappia questa cosa...

You don’t always have to use the wizard to make your cup competition, you can make them without in the custom stages.

4 hours ago, Fmfan00 said:

Theres 32 teams in Second round if I add 8 more teams that would give me 40 teams if i add 8 more

Yes, but as Dave says above you’ve got 24 winners coming from the first round. Overall your cup competition will need 56 teams.

If you want it to stay at 48 teams, make your first round 16 games, 32 teams; then in your second round 16 games, 32 teams again, but with 16 teams added. Then from there you’ll have your rounds as you’ve got in your original post.

14 ore fa, Fmfan00 ha scritto:

Just working on creating a 2 leg Cup and wanted to make sure i had this drawn up correctly?

First Round - 48 teams 24 matches 48 teams added to Round

Second Round - 32 teams - 16 matches 0 teams added to Round

Third Round - 16 teams 8 Matchs 0 Teams added to Round

Quarter Finals - 8 Teams 4 Matches 0 teams added to round

Semi Finals - 4 teams 2 matches 0 Teams added to round

Finals - 2 teams 1 match 9 teams added to round

48 teams so 24 qualified to Second Round + 8 teams added in Second Round = 32 teams in Second Round

1 ora fa, FCUtdWill ha scritto:

You don’t always have to use the wizard to make your cup competition, you can make them without in the custom stages.

Yes, but as Dave says above you’ve got 24 winners coming from the first round. Overall your cup competition will need 56 teams.

If you want it to stay at 48 teams, make your first round 16 games, 32 teams; then in your second round 16 games, 32 teams again, but with 16 teams added. Then from there you’ll have your rounds as you’ve got in your original post.

Ok but it's easier with wizard