Are there any FM22 Mods where you can see the winning odds for other competitions other than league competitions?

MJB1986

I remember with old FM games ike FM11, you could click on the competition like the FA Cup, Champions League and so on and it will tell you each teams odds of winning the competition. Are there any FM22 Mods that will tell you the odds for each team in the competition on a list like they do with the leagues?

7 hours ago, themodelcitizen said:

Sounds more like a skin but I doubt the game calculates that stuff if it's not currently shown anywhere. Might have been a cut from the devs to save on processing

Haven't played FM22 yet, but in FM20 the CL at least would send you an e-mail at the beginning of the competition with your odds and the top 4 or so teams odds. So it's definitely calculated. I don't know a way to see the odds for teams other than the favourites/yours though.

On 19/03/2022 at 11:01, Wolf_pd said:

Isn't that a setting somewhere, or is that only a setting how the odds are shown?

I can't find anything under the settings and yes I just wished the odds for all the teams in the FA Cup and Champions League were listed for each team with they are with Premier League. In FM11 they are but a few years ago they stopped doing that.

2 hours ago, MJB1986 said:

I can't find anything under the settings and yes I just wished the odds for all the teams in the FA Cup and Champions League were listed for each team with they are with Premier League. In FM11 they are but a few years ago they stopped doing that.

If they’ve removed the feature I doubt a skin or mod would be able to bring them back, but I’ll happily be corrected on that.