Possible to change/see who gives Player Star Rating? (FM20)

TLDR: Is it possible to have the coach with the highest skill for judging players affecting the "Star rating Tab"  in the Squad (F3) Spreadsheet? Stars like in this picture
0cO1U44.png

I currently do not have a assistant manager in the main squad,  who is filling the column with data? I have had these columns blank/empty before when I was without a assistant manager. can I see who it is somewhere?

If I click on the Coach Report of a player, I am able to change what coach is giving the report, and near the top of the screen it says what the guys skill is, example he has a 7 in judging ability. I cannot fingure out who is giving them in the spreadsheet.. how do you see who is giving the spread sheet stats?
VTBnpNL.png

I dont know how accurate or by whom its assessed but its done by comparing thee scouted player against those in same position in your team at that point. No idea if this takes into account form or lack of it

However football scouting in real life has never been a cut and dried art so we shouldnt expect the same in FM even though we'd like it

Thank you! I can see the column stars change by half a star on some players when I pick the best compared to the worst coach in that option from your picture! I always just signed a assistant with a higher rating, but never knew about that setting.