[FM22][Skin] Non-numeric attributes [★] *updated February 28th*

sebastian_starttrbts

22 hours ago, kotsch said:

I'm using the skin since two weeks.

Great work, great idea. 

Thank you for making a good game nearly perfect!

Every skin try to make the FM easier, this beast make it almost realistic.

Thank you for your feedback. I'm really happy that you enjoy this playing style that much. :)

2 hours ago, Bahamontes said:

New update is looking good. Keep up the great work, Sebastian.

I'm glad you like the new player profile. :)

Thanks to @GIMN and his great tutorial, I was able to try myself in rearranging some containers in order to create a slightly different layout and although it took some time, it was a lot of fun. :)

Edited by sebastian_starttrbts

• sebastian_starttrbts changed the title to [FM22][Skin] Non-numeric attributes [★] *updated February 25th*

*updated February 25th*

Changelog:

• fixed an issue with the Scouting Centre Overview appearing after the Winter Update

718834888_Screenshot2022-02-25at10_54_36.thumb.png.09d80b6c269c99a0246f7820f8fdd1f1.png

195327989_Screenshot2022-02-25at10_54_03.thumb.png.b3cdee309b429ac7406c87a03a1ab453.png

IMPORTANT:

How to make it work after Downloading:

• Put "StarAttributes22.1" in your skin-folder
  • open Football Manager, go to Preferences, choose "StarAttributes22.1" and reload skin -> now player and staff profiles show stars, while the different views still show numeric attributes
  • exit Football Manager and reopen for person properties.xml to load
  • finally custom views as well as specific player role views show non-numeric attributes
Edited by sebastian_starttrbts

42 minutes ago, drseventy8 said:

Hi there , i love you skin, i only have one issue. I tried changing the coach profile picture but it wont change. 

I tried as well and I am indeed not able to change the coach profile picture, neither with StarAttributes, nor with the FM default skin. Therefore I feel like it might be due to another reason than the skin.

• sebastian_starttrbts changed the title to [FM22][Skin] Non-numeric attributes [★] *updated February 28th*

*updated February 28th*

Changelog:

• replaced numeric attributes on the staff profile and the staff profile popup (re)appearing after the Winter Update

IMPORTANT:

How to make it work after Downloading:

• Put "StarAttributes22.1" in your skin-folder
  • open Football Manager, go to Preferences, choose "StarAttributes22.1" and reload skin -> now player and staff profiles show stars, while the different views still show numeric attributes
  • exit Football Manager and reopen for person properties.xml to load
  • finally custom views as well as specific player role views show non-numeric attributes

Hi, I really like the concept of your skin and look forward to using it. However I'm not sure about the installation, I've used skins from online before and they've just been FMF files I've just had to put in the skins folder but this one I have not a clue what to do with the zipped file which has all sorts of folders in. Help would be appreciated :)

EDIT: Believe i have sorted this now, had to take the "StarAttributes22.1" file out of the original "StarAttributes22.1" file and place that one in skins if anyone else ever encounters the same confusion 

Edited by ElliotHH

7 hours ago, ElliotHH said:

Hi, I really like the concept of your skin and look forward to using it. However I'm not sure about the installation, I've used skins from online before and they've just been FMF files I've just had to put in the skins folder but this one I have not a clue what to do with the zipped file which has all sorts of folders in. Help would be appreciated :)

EDIT: Believe i have sorted this now, had to take the "StarAttributes22.1" file out of the original "StarAttributes22.1" file and place that one in skins if anyone else ever encounters the same confusion 

Hello @ElliotHH,

I hope you'll enjoy this playing style as much as I do. 

Concerning the installation process: I feel like some time ago, the folder structure was the default way of releasing a skin, but within the last year many people decided to create these .fmf files, you'll only need to insert into the skin folder. Unfortunately, with these .fmf-files users aren't able to make changes that easy anymore. Changing the stars colour in case of StarAttributes for example. 

In order to make it work, you'll only need to insert StarAttributes into the skin folder, so you'll get a structure like: Football Manager 22/skins/StarAttributes/graphics, panels, settings, ...

• 1 month later...

This is a very simple change but makes the game a lot more immersive rather than making decisions based on very specific numerical differences which doesn't seem realistic.

Edited by system876

• 3 weeks later...

Does anybody know if it is possible to put the star ratings in the Tato skin?

Nontheless, this skin is really cool, amazing work, Sebastian