The Preston North End Challenge!

The Official Preston North End Challenge!

The aim is to take Preston from the eternal mid table championship club to the champions of England and Europe like they should be!

During this challenge, you must replicate there 1888/89 season, and win the double consisting of the FA Cup and the Premiership.

The Rules

Player naming is allowed. (This is a warning for those of you who do not wish to see this)

Discussion on tactics is allowed. (This is another warning for those of you who do not wish to see this)

Screenshots for anything are encouraged.

When you join the challenge, could you post a screenshot of your manager's profile on the 25th June like this.

Progress of your club should be documented using this thread, we want to hear the story of your club all the way through. Please keep us updated, even if you are doing really badly.

At the end of every season, could everyone post some kind of season review, including at least a screenshot of a league table and the clubs transfer page. If you give this a title in bold it makes it a bit easier to pick out.

How to Post a Screenshot

While in FM, press the 'Prt Sc' button (usually next to F12 on your keyboard).

Open an image editing program such as Paint and paste the image

Save the file as a JPEG

Upload the image to an image hosting website such as Photobucket or Imageshack

Post the direct Url to the image here.

How to Add Links

At the top of the forum, go to 'quick links' then 'edit options'. At the bottom, select 'enhanced interface' and save the changes. This will give you access to the extra posting tools that make it easier to post links. Once you've done this, highlight the word you wish to turn into a link, then use the link button (looks like a little globe) to paste in the direct Url to your screenshot.

Let the games begin!

Please post as many screenshots as possible!

You may post a screenshot on the page directly without a link if you have to!

Thanks to Dafuge because I copied some of his rules and other information.

When you join the challenge, could you post a screenshot of your manager's profile on the 25th June like this.

Not going to do this challenge (at least not yet) due to starting the worlds greatest manager one. Just read through the op and I must say I really like that screenshot ;) Thought I'd point it out as not everyone may know what is required otherwise

Archived