Wonderkids from Minnow Nations FM22

ryanlion28

With dynamic youth ratings happening this year this thread could become busier than ever before

Has anyone come across the American Samoan Pele? Maybe your save has generated the Eritrean Ronaldo, or the Liechenstein Messi, post screenshots of any gems from minnow nations here

Minnow depends on you, maybe you'd consider a Venezuelan ballon d'or winner as acceptable, anything goes

This always gives me the biggest pop. Even if it's a  kid coming through my youth academy with an obscure second nation. 3 star potential from England, you're gone! 1.5 star potential from Papa New Guinea, you're mine for life! 

Edited by king_karl

I don’t know why this was moved? Maybe I should’ve clarified regens but I did mention dynamic youth ratings, regens differ from everyone’s save so I don’t think this needs to be in good team/player guide?

30 minutes ago, PequenoGenio said:

Specific is an important word in this context, the first regens posted in that thread are a Spaniard, Scot, Englishman and Brazilian, wouldn’t fit in this thread

13 hours ago, king_karl said:

This always gives me the biggest pop. Even if it's a  kid coming through my youth academy with an obscure second nation. 3 star potential from England, your gone! 1.5 star potential from Papa New Guinea, you're mine for life! 

Weirdest one I got was on FM14 managing Newcastle I got a right winger from Tuvalu! He had 3* potential too so not good enough for me in the premier league but would’ve easily made championship level if I carried that save on for a few more years!

33 minutos atrás, mikenevo disse:

There's nothing wrong with having this thread as well as it's specifically focused.

10 minutos atrás, ryanlion28 disse:

Specific is an important word in this context, the first regens posted in that thread are a Spaniard, Scot, Englishman and Brazilian, wouldn’t fit in this thread

For me no problem at all.:thup:

My idea was more for everything related to newgens to stay all on the same topic, to avoid getting scattered.

Edited by PequenoGenio