I want 1 game per week, it there a way to set that in the Editor? And how do I add specific fixture dates

HurkaDurk69

So I want to play in a custom Andorra DB with 14 League games, 4 cup games, and 1 Supercup game. That is 19 games, with Continental cups that could exceed 30 games. I want 1 game a week so I can set up a custom training schedule without having to fuzz about with changes to it because of moved games. I know that it will be times where I have 2 games in one week. 

If not, is there any information when both International/Continental Club games are played. Like, is it that the 2nd week in September is always the first games of the champions league(non corona season)

The game follows the standard FIFA calender and the UEFA calender in terms of European Cups.

If you run the game in vanilla mode for a few season, note down the dates, you are good to go. Alternatively you can check the current planning for the Europa Cups on Wikipedia, same for European and World Cup Qualifications and other tournaments.

2 hours ago, Wolf_pd said:

Alternatively you can check the current planning for the Europa Cups on Wikipedia

If you could be so kind, could you link it? Found the one for FIFA dates up to 2024, but no luck for a European Cups.

• HurkaDurk69 changed the title to I want 1 game per week, it there a way to set that in the Editor? And how do I add specific fixture dates
10 minutes ago, Wolf_pd said:

Ah no, those are only there for the FIFA games. UEFA does have a somewhat similar schedule every year, but not set in the exact same way as FIFA does.

I am having trouble with getting my specific dates to work. The matches don't appear on the dates I have set. 

20211013221629_1.jpg

21 hours ago, HurkaDurk69 said:

I am having trouble with getting my specific dates to work. The matches don't appear on the dates I have set. 

How much different are they? Is the difference the same each round or is it "random"?

Have you set the season start date? DId you include or exclude weekday?

2 hours ago, Fredrik said:

How much different are they? Is the difference the same each round or is it "random"?

There are 2 games in September for example. The last couple of tries has always been the same schedule, the only one that is just like my schedule is the opening match but that is because the season starts that date.

Have you set the season start date?

Yes, 15/8.

DId you include or exclude weekday?

Not sure what you exactly mean, but I did not pick a weekday to play on in the options