All players stats dropping

I've recently started a new save in the lower reaches of Swedish football, looking to build up a club by only developing youth and signing 18 year olds or younger.  I quickly got the sack from my first role and started the second season at Assyriska BK in Second Division West.  I'm struggling again, but the biggest issue is that all my players are having serious drop offs in their stats.  Not just the oldest, but all the team that I inherited and even some of the young ones I've just picked up.  This guy is my best player and I've never seen this ('total collapse as a footballer') of someone who is only 27?!  He's had no injuries or anything

Obviously our coaching is poor, but it's half way through the season and part time players shouldn't be tanking like this.  He is an extreme example but all my players are getting worse, from the back up guys who never play to the ever present players. More worrying is the new signings who I'm banking on improving over the next few seasons who are getting worse not better.

Anybody any ideas to halt this?

Screenshot (1).png

Have the actually decreased or just a general dip? Head into the player and Development->Progress and select attributes. There you can select a time frame, and on the bottom there will be arrows, but also numbers for how much up or down the attributes have gone. If there's no numbers, then it's just a mini change that happens over the course of the season. The first example under is a small increase in strength, but not any numbers, so just a small change towards good. If it's number down, then your training might need a rework! The 2nd example under is an older player who is starting to lose his speed and general physical attributes and one I would worry about if it were not for his age.

FlnUyX7.png

bvauRSO.png

I've only been at the club for 6 months December - end of May (season started in early April) and as you can see, he has got a load worse.  As the "total collapse as a footballer" did suggest.

I will take over training, but tbf I'm not sure what two days training a week is going to change?

Screenshot (3).png

I'm playing barnet in my save and i see this in older players i have recruited. they all never get green arrows. younger players are improving but very slowly.

i assume it is because of my coaching team not being the best but i'm struggling to get it improved. even increasing to 6 coaches in total we are only coaching 3.5 strs i9n two categories  eventhing else  is 3 starts or below.

i can get more stars by specializing the coaches but that gives them a a heavy load. is it better to have a heavy work load than lesser stars?