The TCS Skin Preservation Project (FM15-21) and a Ramble About Mental Health (Upd. 5/05)

TCSSkin

Em 28/07/2021 em 19:33, TCSSkin disse:

Now I've posted the definitive versions of every release, I'll start uploading other versions as well as concept skins and stuff i didn't finish. The plan is essentially to have a complete archive of what I've worked on skin wise. If someone wants to extend on these concept or WIP skins, feel free.

FM20: WorkTheSpace Concept Skin

1100600_20210728191329_1.thumb.png.20673b407954636394da0ba2c226b8df.png Iyw1zyu.png

In 2019, Jack (WorkTheSpace) released a concept idea for a skin for Football Manager, and I decided to have a go at recreating it. It's not perfect, a lot of it isn't possible due to FM's limitations, such as the next match information in the titlebar, as well as some features being entirely concepts such as Commercial Summary and Development Rate, however it was a fun project to work on and I think I done a pretty good job of it.

Links: Mediafire | Mega | GDrive

It's a shame that this isn't a thing for 24.  Really cool player profile (i tried to edit but to many "new" things needed

Just a huge thankyou for making my experience playing FM even better over the years more enjoyable from using your skins over the years.

I have huge respect and admire the talent skin makers have, and also the wonderful ability to elevate a users experience for the game through (I'm guessing) some possible frustrating times but also exciting ones creating the skins over the years.  

I hope also too that you have a healthy mental health going forward