Suffering Goal in 1 Minute in Most Matches!

phd_angel

In nearly half of 30 games, I'm suffering goals in the very first minute of the game. I changed the Tactics to more defensive, time waste, etc - to no avail.

Once or twice I accept, but in 50% of all league matches?!?!... This feels like a bug.

This is clearly not happening to other users with that frequency, so start by accepting that it is not a game bug, but something tactically or motivationally that you are doing or not doing.  If you go defensive in the first minute, you are inviting the opposition on to you, so unless you are a massive underdog, I would have thought that a more positive mentality would be needed.

4 minutes ago, FrazT said:

This is clearly not happening to other users with that frequency, so start by accepting that it is not a game bug, but something tactically or motivationally that you are doing or not doing.  If you go defensive in the first minute, you are inviting the opposition on to you, so unless you are a massive underdog, I would have thought that a more positive mentality would be needed.

Maybe yes, and I'm looking into it. But you have a history of rejecting my bug reports, which, in many cases, turn out to be actual bugs that SI have to fix...  So, let's leave it at that...