[Discussion] PA solution

Savatage1973

cheers,i think there should be a table of values for some things that would make CA and PA flutuate 

--competions  for example a player has 85-140  his in belgian 1 league..then he goes to england premiere ..his PA-CA should automaticly increase  10 to 95-150..that was the value of that division..

--performance  for example a player that has a very good season shoul increase PA for 5 points...if he has a bad season decrease 5 points

ps: how many players we se in real life that come from lowers divisions and make a jump and become a star...but here almost all of them are low PA ....

look kante ..with this system..imagine

a player like him 18 years  was in 3 division with 110 PA ...but i get it to my first division...his PA should pass to 130 for jumping 2 divisions...and if he make 1 or 2 good seasons could reach at 20 140 PA ...if he will reach that its our job as a manager....but with this system we could look better to low divisions players witouth a cross on them because of their low fixed potential.

• 2 weeks later...

ill give another example...
coach

dont you think that a team whos going to be coach by mourinho,guardiola,klopp should increase some players value that are affected by moral,the pleasure of beeing coach by them,the need to train harder to show them...

and a team wich would be trained by me in the early stage of my carrer with median atributs and median reputation should have the oposite effect on players,not just the moral.

• 4 months later...
  • SI Staff

Changes to potential ability is a topic that does come up from time to time and has over a long period of time, and it is something that has been reviewed previously but largely isn't a direction that is on the agenda at this time. Things may change in the future, but keep in mind that when requesting features involving areas like this there does need to be consideration given to not only how it works in game, but how the system will work for the many, many researchers and how they can reflect the players around the world.