Sign under-18 players as a Premier League club and keep them at feeder clubs. How?

I'm wondering if FM does/will provide (for example) Man City managers with access to the City Football Group? CFG owns >10 clubs globally in almost every continent. It is already common practice irl for Man City to buy young players and train them at a CFG club. Can/will it be implemented in FM? This will partially bypass post-Brexit FIFA/UEFA/FA rules and will surely be an interesting feature to play around with!

If these clubs are linked to Man City, they will be available already via the affiliates tab on the clubs home screen.ย  You will therefore be able to send any of the current squads to those affiliates, but they will not be either trained in the club, or in the nation ( if the affiliate is overseas), regardless of the affiliate club ownership

31 minutes ago, ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ said:

This will partially bypass post-Brexit FIFA/UEFA/FA rules and will surely be an interesting feature to play around with!

How would it partially bypass anything for Man City to have a player train and play at Lommel SK in Belgium?ย 

ย 

1 hour ago, Baodan said:

How would it partially bypass anything for Man City to have a player train and play at Lommel SK in Belgium?ย 

I believe Man City will only be able to buy a certain amount of u21 players per year, So they could buy 6 then get their affiliates to buy any others they want and 'store' them for a year and then when the season resets move them to City

2 hours ago, FrazT said:

If these clubs are linked to Man City, they will be available already via the affiliates tab on the clubs home screen.ย  You will therefore be able to send any of the current squads to those affiliates, but they will not be either trained in the club, or in the nation ( if the affiliate is overseas), regardless of the affiliate club ownership

But I have to wait until the player turns 18 to do that, even though they are EU nationals and my affiliate is also in the EU. Is there a way that I can move my under-18 EU players, who have agreed to sign a contract with me, immediately to my affiliate?

1 hour ago, Baodan said:

There's going to be a cap (6?) on the total number of under-21 players a club can sign per season for all English clubs. That's a rule that foreign affiliate can bypass. I kinda just want to see if SI has any plan to implement this model of intercontinental multi-club ownershipย that's slowly emerging!

7 minutes ago, cris182 said:

ย 

I believe Man City will only be able to buy a certain amount of u21 players per year, So they could buy 6 then get their affiliates to buy any others they want and 'store' them for a year and then when the season resets move them to City

Exactly! Not just Man City, but Leicester City also ownsย OH Leuven from Belgium, and Chelsea has a really strong "partnership" with Vitesse in the Netherlands (there should be other examples). They funnel lots of young footballers through those affiliates each year.

Edited by ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ