Hidden Traits.

I was wondering why hidden traits exist ingame?

Those traits can all be measure in real life, things like; consistency, injury proneness, versatility and professionalism are all seen quite clearly from game to game and are not really hidden if you can see my point.

Just curious.

Well they are called hidden as they are not numerical, but you can still see them on the scouting report, which actually is even more realistic. the Report tells you for example, that the player is very consistent

No scout would tell you that player has 18/20 consistency ;-) 

12 hours ago, MasterKano said:

Those traits can all be measure in real life, things like; consistency, injury proneness, versatility and professionalism are all seen quite clearly from game to game and are not really hidden if you can see my point.

Just curious.

Because they're not really evident and can't be seen during a performance.  Things like ambition and adaptability are things that the player themselves knows but few others.

12 hours ago, MasterKano said:

Just curious.

This is because, I believe, many off those attributes are measured off the pitch

I read in the scouting interviews that other than watching the players from 5 games to a whole season, they also contact people who know them personally, follow the social media accounts to actually get to know them as people and not simply on-field players