FM-21 Ultimate World Club Challenge (Requires Around the Globe MegaPack by DaveTheEditor)

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on the title. What a strange league! I tried getting a job there because the three team league was already interesting, I didn't even know about the wacky points system!

Leopards Transfoot (Madagascar) 2024/2025

After the disappointment of missing out by just a point last year, we were eager to get off to a good start. Our first game of the season came against last years champions and our rivals, Ajesaia. Revenge is often a good motivator, and it certainly showed in this match! A dominant 4-1 win proved we weren't going to roll over this year. Our star performer was Ndongala Rakotondrabe, who scored a brace from the wing. We had managed to poach the youngster from our opponents in the off season. Not a bad signing! 

This result gave us the confidence to not only push on in the league, but also allowed us to flourish in the Confederation Cup. We began our campaign against the Togolese side, ASKO. We were punished defensively against the stronger side, however our plucky attack managed to snatch some vital away goals. The first leg finished 6-3 to ASKO. However, it was a much different story in the home leg. We dominated the game, finishing 4-1 and going through thanks to those important away goals. This became a pattern, our home form pulling us through every time, until we got through to the groups. We were completely outmatched by the Algerian and Zambian champions, MC Alger and Zanaco. However, we did manage to pick up our only 6 points up against a Mozambican side which were much closer to our level. Still, we gave a good account of ourselves and shocked a few pundits with our performances. 

In the league, we had gone from strength to strength. The goalscoring ability of our forward line kept us top all year. Winger Lucky Voavy chipped in with 22 goals and 22 assists. Our striking talisman, Jean Oumouri, was outstanding. He scored a fantastic 44 goals and 16 assists in all competitions, which is just 40 games. With those stats, it was no surprise that we nearly went the season unbeaten. An uncharacteristic 5-2 loss spoiled the record. However, we had already won the league at this point. I think the lads must have been on the beers celebrating!

With that league title in the bag, it's 20 points on the total and it's time to move on. Now it's over to the Pacific Islands with Tongan side, Lotoha'apai United.

2024_25 League Table.png

2024_25 Won League.png

2024_25 Tracker.png

Won the Somali Premier League - 10 points.

Capture.JPG.3d1b675d5b80d927a867e5e2d7cbe60e.JPG

Also won the Somali Cup - 5 points

Capture.thumb.JPG.7a5b8bb3d1b5b3eaa4170a117b470a9d.JPG

I was knocked out of the african champions league but im in the group stage of the african confederation cup.

Im going to stay here for a little while longer and try and add the somalie super cup to the collection.

Edited by lionel messi

Lotoha'apai United (Tonga) 2025/2026

My first real failure of this challenge so far. It all started so well. I went unbeaten in the first 7 games to sit at the top of the table. However, this was counteracted with an equally horrific run. Following our fantastic start, we then suffered a 6 game streak without a win. We managed to recover somewhat, but still only managed just 4 wins in our last 14 games. This left us in a lowly fourth. 

I believe the issues stem from my recruitment. When I joined the club, we had just 3 days left in the transfer window. In my panic to get signings over the line, I managed to neglect our central areas in both defence and midfield. Still, our season preview had us as strong favourite to win the league, and we had by far the best squad. Our only consolation was managing to get third place in the Tongan Challenge Cup. I very nearly lost my job. The only consequence was the board reducing the transfer budget from £0 to £0. I believe it was our cup run that allowed us to cling on to my job. A lot of improvement needed next year...

2025_26 League Table.png

On 16/06/2021 at 17:42, LTP96 said:

Leopards Transfoot (Madagascar) 2024/2025

After the disappointment of missing out by just a point last year, we were eager to get off to a good start. Our first game of the season came against last years champions and our rivals, Ajesaia. Revenge is often a good motivator, and it certainly showed in this match! A dominant 4-1 win proved we weren't going to roll over this year. Our star performer was Ndongala Rakotondrabe, who scored a brace from the wing. We had managed to poach the youngster from our opponents in the off season. Not a bad signing! 

This result gave us the confidence to not only push on in the league, but also allowed us to flourish in the Confederation Cup. We began our campaign against the Togolese side, ASKO. We were punished defensively against the stronger side, however our plucky attack managed to snatch some vital away goals. The first leg finished 6-3 to ASKO. However, it was a much different story in the home leg. We dominated the game, finishing 4-1 and going through thanks to those important away goals. This became a pattern, our home form pulling us through every time, until we got through to the groups. We were completely outmatched by the Algerian and Zambian champions, MC Alger and Zanaco. However, we did manage to pick up our only 6 points up against a Mozambican side which were much closer to our level. Still, we gave a good account of ourselves and shocked a few pundits with our performances. 

In the league, we had gone from strength to strength. The goalscoring ability of our forward line kept us top all year. Winger Lucky Voavy chipped in with 22 goals and 22 assists. Our striking talisman, Jean Oumouri, was outstanding. He scored a fantastic 44 goals and 16 assists in all competitions, which is just 40 games. With those stats, it was no surprise that we nearly went the season unbeaten. An uncharacteristic 5-2 loss spoiled the record. However, we had already won the league at this point. I think the lads must have been on the beers celebrating!

With that league title in the bag, it's 20 points on the total and it's time to move on. Now it's over to the Pacific Islands with Tongan side, Lotoha'apai United.

2024_25 League Table.png

2024_25 Won League.png

2024_25 Tracker.png

I have added you and myself a extra trophy and 12 points for winning the Ligue De Ndzuani, sub competion in Comoroes.

It is classed as a competion win in your manager history.

So hi there, 

I have been a silent reader so far on these forums but the idea of long-term challenges is very intriguing to me and I finally decided to give it a try. I'm a slow player so I don't know how far I'll come or that I can keep up with you guys but that didn't stop me starting a new save beginning as 20-year old Atif Bashir training the P.C.A.A. in Pakistans Premier League, which is a semi-professional league. I named the manager in honor of Berlin-born Atif Bashir who used to play for Hertha BSC Berlin's youth team before he went to Wales where he spent the rest of his career playing for different clubs. Also, he had 17 games for Pakistan between 2008 and 2017 before he had to end his career due to severe knee injuries.

I have no idea of what i got myself into because it's my first non-europe based save and it's also the first time I'm using inofficial databases, but I also have lofty goals in terms of title wins so we'll see how far I'll come.

Here's my profile: 

20210623190438_1.thumb.jpg.7f2244d1633e28eaf8917baf84b93117.jpg

1731691444_FirstJob.png.6d6f60798b26f215b8581c15eae29349.png

2 hours ago, Wormys_Queue said:

So hi there, 

I have been a silent reader so far on these forums but the idea of long-term challenges is very intriguing to me and I finally decided to give it a try. I'm a slow player so I don't know how far I'll come or that I can keep up with you guys but that didn't stop me starting a new save beginning as 20-year old Atif Bashir training the P.C.A.A. in Pakistans Premier League, which is a semi-professional league. I named the manager in honor of Berlin-born Atif Bashir who used to play for Hertha BSC Berlin's youth team before he went to Wales where he spent the rest of his career playing for different clubs. Also, he had 17 games for Pakistan between 2008 and 2017 before he had to end his career due to severe knee injuries.

I have no idea of what i got myself into because it's my first non-europe based save and it's also the first time I'm using inofficial databases, but I also have lofty goals in terms of title wins so we'll see how far I'll come.

Here's my profile: 

20210623190438_1.thumb.jpg.7f2244d1633e28eaf8917baf84b93117.jpg

1731691444_FirstJob.png.6d6f60798b26f215b8581c15eae29349.png

Good luck with the challenge.

Lotoha'apai United (Tonga) 2026/27

After last seasons failure and nearly losing my job, I was more determined than ever to prove my abilities to the people of Tonga. Our shortcomings last year were due to poor planning in the transfer market, leaving us with a very weak spine. One of the weak positions was quickly filled Frank Rabeasimbola. The centre midfielder had been signed last year, but was unable to join immediately due to his age, something I had overlooked in the previous transfer window. That signing, as well as strengthening at GK, DC and DL, set us up for a much stronger season. 

What a way to bounce back after last seasons disappointment! Just two losses in the league all year took us to a fairly easy title win. Our forwards were on fire with Lachman Muli and Lata Tahi getting 39 and 28 goals respectively. Ndongal Rakotondrabe, the Madagascan winger I had brought with me from Leopards Transfoot, was also immense. He chipped in with 10 goals and a massive 27 assists! Our defence was also much improved, with our goal difference improving by over 40 goals on last years total.

Our good form didn't stay in the league, we also had an excellent cup run. We swept through last years champions Veitongo, beating them 3-1. We managed to get to the final, where we played the team who had just finished 2nd in the league, Marist FC. We smashed them 6-1, with a superb quadruple coming from Lachman Muli, sealing the cherry on top of a very successful domestic season. 

My first ever double adds 20 points for the league and 9 points in the cup. After achieving everything in Tonga, it was time to move on. Back across the sea to Africa...

2026_27 League Table.png

2026_2027 Won League.png

2026_27 Cup Win.png

2026_27 New Job.png

23 minutes ago, LTP96 said:

Lotoha'apai United (Tonga) 2026/27

After last seasons failure and nearly losing my job, I was more determined than ever to prove my abilities to the people of Tonga. Our shortcomings last year were due to poor planning in the transfer market, leaving us with a very weak spine. One of the weak positions was quickly filled Frank Rabeasimbola. The centre midfielder had been signed last year, but was unable to join immediately due to his age, something I had overlooked in the previous transfer window. That signing, as well as strengthening at GK, DC and DL, set us up for a much stronger season. 

What a way to bounce back after last seasons disappointment! Just two losses in the league all year took us to a fairly easy title win. Our forwards were on fire with Lachman Muli and Lata Tahi getting 39 and 28 goals respectively. Ndongal Rakotondrabe, the Madagascan winger I had brought with me from Leopards Transfoot, was also immense. He chipped in with 10 goals and a massive 27 assists! Our defence was also much improved, with our goal difference improving by over 40 goals on last years total.

Our good form didn't stay in the league, we also had an excellent cup run. We swept through last years champions Veitongo, beating them 3-1. We managed to get to the final, where we played the team who had just finished 2nd in the league, Marist FC. We smashed them 6-1, with a superb quadruple coming from Lachman Muli, sealing the cherry on top of a very successful domestic season. 

My first ever double adds 20 points for the league and 9 points in the cup. After achieving everything in Tonga, it was time to move on. Back across the sea to Africa...

2026_27 League Table.png

2026_2027 Won League.png

2026_27 Cup Win.png

2026_27 New Job.png

I have spent most of my career in Africa lol

2 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

I have spent most of my career in Africa lol

Yeah, I like to mix it up every once in a while and go to some random island in the Pacific but its still mostly Africa at this stage haha

4 hours ago, LTP96 said:

Yeah, I like to mix it up every once in a while and go to some random island in the Pacific but its still mostly Africa at this stage haha

I have managed in 11 countries so far.

9 in Africa

1 in Oceania

1 in North America

Edited by lionel messi

I am going to give this a go. I always do a journeyman save every FM. I have been playing FIFA 21 more than FM 21 this year but I am in the mood to play my favourite game again.

I do have a question on which databases to use: 
1) Robbie Quinns J-League Pyramid. I would like to use the Japanese players fmf file.

2)  Pr0's Transfers & Data Updates

Here is a screenshot of the files I want to use. I promise these aren't tampered with. I just enjoy a bit more realism in my saves.

image.png.b971cafe5e94655da37a8c4f26c5bf36.png

The Around The Globe Megapack will be included in the files, there are just too many files for the screenshot 😂😂

50 minutes ago, samjohpos said:

I am going to give this a go. I always do a journeyman save every FM. I have been playing FIFA 21 more than FM 21 this year but I am in the mood to play my favourite game again.

I do have a question on which databases to use: 
1) Robbie Quinns J-League Pyramid. I would like to use the Japanese players fmf file.

2)  Pr0's Transfers & Data Updates

Here is a screenshot of the files I want to use. I promise these aren't tampered with. I just enjoy a bit more realism in my saves.

image.png.b971cafe5e94655da37a8c4f26c5bf36.png

The Around The Globe Megapack will be included in the files, there are just too many files for the screenshot 😂😂

Yes i dont see why not, hope you enjoy your journeyman save.

Meet Leeto la Lefatse

Leeto la Lefatse

Leeto la Lefatse (Southern Sotho for Global Journeyman) is a South African Football Manager who has a dream to conquer the world of football. Born in 2001, Leeto grew up admiring Sir Alex Ferguson and Arsene Wenger, the stubborn football SAF used to play and the beautiful picturesque Wengerball. Leeto wants to conquer the footballing world and has set a list of countries he would like to manage in: 

Loaded Nations:
Nations Loaded

Asia [10] - Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, North Korea, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Thailand
Africa [10] - Algeria, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Morocco, Nigeria, South Africa, Tunisia, Zimbabwe
Oceania [5] - American Samoa, Fiji, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Tahiti
South America [5] - Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Peru, Uruguay
North America [10] - Canada, Costa Rica, Curacao, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Mexico, Suriname, Trinidad & Tobago, USA
Europe [15] - Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, England, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Holland, Italy, Portugal, Scotland, Spain, Turkey, Ukriane, Wales

The game starts 19 April 2021 (Canadian Start Date).

The rules are: 

[STEP ONE] Start Unemployed - immediately search for job from Hong Kong, North Korea, Zimbabwe, Ethiopia, Fiji, Tahiti, New Caledonia, American Samoa, Suriname, Curacao, Wales and Gibraltar.

[STEP TWO] Whichever continent that job is from Leeto must win every continental trophy available for that continent as well as win the league with a prescribed number of nations (AFC - 5, CAF - 5, OFC - 3, CONMEBOL - 3, CONCACAF - 5, UEFA - 8).

[STEP THREE] Leeto can only move on to another continent when Step 2 is complete, this continues throughout the save. 

*Note 1 - I will only load the 12 eligible nations that fall below Angola to start with. Once I get a job I will remove the nations and add the continents nations to speed up game time. 
*Note 2 - I will only show updates at the end of the season or when I am at a new club.

Beginners Luck?

After a couple of successful interviews, at Pago Youth (American Samoa), Rewa (Fiji), Eastern AA (Hong Kong), Amrokkang (North Korea) and Jong Holland (Curacao), Leeto decided to take the job in the Caribbean at Jong Holland in Curacao. The ambition was to conquer North America and their many continental trophies up for grabs.

Jong Holland were in 4th place in the FIrst Round 5 points clear of progressing to the next round with 2 games left. After finishing third in the first round, the best 6 teams progressed to the Second Round where Jong Holland remained unbeaten and progressed to the Third Round with the best 4 teams. In the Third Round, Jong Holland were level on points with Scherpenheuvel but finished 2nd in that stage, progressing to the Championship Final with Scherpenheuvel. Jong Holland won the final 2-0 against Scherpenheuvel to give Leeto his first trophy in his promising career.

Overview:

Kampionato Liga MCB-Prome DIvision

Spoiler

First Round:image.png.495e5c480c1bf62d6bab678de670d4c9.png

Second Round:image.png.09c13e040c04eadb2a354fca6100190a.png

Third Round:

image.png.1a2d5a3cb0c077af0a1fb054d12fb19c.png

Final:

image.png.ad0efd463c16ba723e1d5d3ccdfd8eee.png

Fixtures:

image.png.fee17a3987b1cf93840b70b716ebdf25.png

Manager Record:

Spoiler

image.png.9e9fb6edba1174244c71275b579b6bd1.png

image.png.6639a358ea7d1a9b28bbdc9a6a134ef5.png

Points Earned:
2020-21 Kampionato Liga MCB-Prome Division [Curacao] = 51 points

TOTAL POINTS: 51

*Note: I have loaded 10 North American leagues, the goal is to win the Caribbean Club Shield, CFU Club Championship, CONCACAF League and CONCACAF Champions League, along with the top division titles of 5 different nations. After this I will move on to a different continent.

Edited by samjohpos

5 hours ago, Waldo the Bear said:

So it begins. I am starting at the bottom in Kirribatti

image.thumb.png.0d039ade208e47d50f229203aacfd748.png

image.thumb.png.fae5eda4f125079fb4951c3de62af4e4.png

the download for the spreadsheet seems to be broken, is it possible to get a new link?

Are you sure its not working, it seems to work for me.

I will re upload it over the weekend if you still cant get it.

First country done.

Almost won the Championship first year out of the box, lost it in the final. Had a fantastic run in the OFC CL. Combined with league results did not lose a match this season until the QF of the OFC CL. 

Now I'm moving on to Djibouti. 

image.png.900eb57c96c5d39980a8540a7561e8c8.pngimage.thumb.png.a8ad66863383fd9a40338b2c142af29c.pngimage.png.6376ae4330b96895f104cf091f382d52.png

image.thumb.png.5f6e1cef3f02c56f38b9cf2889497b2d.png

Edited by Waldo the Bear

Question for you before I try this: is it okay to use Daveincid's "Increase Realism Megapack" along with this mod?  I ask primarily because the two were apparently designed to work together, and because I think the realism megapack would make this a lot harder (due to nerfed newgens, financial fixes, increased injuries, etc).

If not, no worries - I'll just leave it out of the equation.

Looks like a good project to get stuck in for a year or two.  It might be fun to do a long wanderlust save, to try to get to as many of these nations as possible.

12 minutes ago, Daniel Evensen said:

Question for you before I try this: is it okay to use Daveincid's "Increase Realism Megapack" along with this mod?  I ask primarily because the two were apparently designed to work together, and because I think the realism megapack would make this a lot harder (due to nerfed newgens, financial fixes, increased injuries, etc).

If not, no worries - I'll just leave it out of the equation.

Looks like a good project to get stuck in for a year or two.  It might be fun to do a long wanderlust save, to try to get to as many of these nations as possible.

Yes no problem.

I think there is somone else also using them files on the challenge.

Sporting Clube de Sao Tome (Sao Tome and Principe) 2027

A very good season for me at my new club in Sao Tome and Principe. It was quite a tight title race initially against UDRA and 6 de Spetembro, however they both fell off by the end of the season. Our consistency allowed us to finish the season relatively comfortable, meaning we qualified for the final against the champions of the other island Porto Real. A strong first leg assured our defeat in the second game didn't affect the outcome. This adds 25 points to the total.

The cup run was also fairly straight forward up until the semis. A late goal conceded in normal time left us relying on an 118th minute win to send us to the finals. A penalty scored against us by our former player Capito left us once again needing extra time. A very late red card left us in the lurch, leaving us overrun in midfield and conceding first. However, a 119th minute free kick from our newly signed winger, Vando Neves, saved the game and sent it to penalties. A heroic performance from our keeper, who made three saves, won the shootout and gives a further 15 points.

2027 Title Win.png

2027 Cup Win.png