Request Update FM Editor

baasblack

Hello Editors,

There are a few things that annoyed me since the game is released.

Some clubs in MLS with stuck with MLS like Inter Miami and Nashville even when i delete MLS and make a new competition.

Its now April and still nothing has been done to fix the Issue.

There are some Coëfficient rules in the editor but they all don't work, why can't we just copy the Europe style for other continents? 

When people make Continental club cup why is there no colour on the league tables for positions for that continental Club?

This is a problem that has not been solved for years and the demand is high so why is it that there is never an explanation?

I worked long time on the USA database I created but I cannot play because I'm a perfectionist and I want to finish it before start playing. 

But if there is never a fix for the problems I just mentioned than I can not play anymore.

Every year the game makes little changes but take full profit by selling and yet there is no attention on fixing what the community wants? its only a matter of time before some company will create a better game, or we as fans will mod it and step out of the original game.  

On 10/04/2021 at 18:58, baasblack said:

Hello Editors,

Some clubs in MLS with stuck with MLS like Inter Miami and Nashville even when i delete MLS and make a new competition.

There are some Coëfficient rules in the editor but they all don't work, why can't we just copy the Europe style for other continents? 

When people make Continental club cup why is there no colour on the league tables for positions for that continental Club?

This is a problem that has not been solved for years and the demand is high so why is it that there is never an explanation?

I worked long time on the USA database I created but I cannot play because I'm a perfectionist and I want to finish it before start playing. 

But if there is never a fix for the problems I just mentioned than I can not play anymore.

Every year the game makes little changes but take full profit by selling and yet there is no attention on fixing what the community wants? its only a matter of time before some company will create a better game, or we as fans will mod it and step out of the original game.  

Can you show that file? 

On 10/04/2021 at 17:58, baasblack said:

Hello Editors,

Cant wait for a fix for this. I wonder if it's on SI's 'to do' list or whether we should give up waiting and try and find another way.

They should allow us to mod the hardcoded content of the game because if they dont do it let us have at least a try to fix it. 

Its obvious that they miss reference in the editor settings and the game so it would be nice if we could look into it.

On 12/04/2021 at 14:26, L55DS said:

Cant wait for a fix for this. I wonder if it's on SI's 'to do' list or whether we should give up waiting and try and find another way.

I'm sure its not on their to do list, when is the last time you see a major update in the editor? I guess 2000 never