Matches played but result showed not played and generate result itself

kayyuenchinup

I manage many teams in one save, so I have more than one match in one matchday.  In one matchday, I played around 7 matches, after that the result show 3 matches not yet played, then it played itself, by the assistant, not using my selection and tactics. 

Please advise.  

@Neil Brock 

Save game is called "2 After.fm"

Example  - 3 matches 

7 Oct 15:00 F Marinos Vs Antlers - I played the match and result showed correct

7 Oct 15:00 South Africa VS Japan - I played the match but result does not show

Next match is 7 Oct !9:00 South Korea U 19 Vs Japan U19 - I will play

After the South Korea U19 Vs Japan U19 match, the South Africa Vs Japan result will come out but the result would not be the same that I played, the match was played by the assistant / automatic (Different Tactics and players chosen)

It does not only has to do with 1 manager controlling 3 teams (Japan , F Marinos and Japan U19) , it happened with other team and other match day too sometimes.   

27 分钟前, kayyuenchinup说:

@Neil Brock 

Save game is called "2 After.fm"

Example  - 3 matches 

7 Oct 15:00 F Marinos Vs Antlers - I played the match and result showed correct

7 Oct 15:00 South Africa VS Japan - I played the match but result does not show

Next match is 7 Oct !9:00 South Korea U 19 Vs Japan U19 - I will play

After the South Korea U19 Vs Japan U19 match, the South Africa Vs Japan result will come out but the result would not be the same that I played, the match was played by the assistant / automatic (Different Tactics and players chosen)

It does not only has to do with 1 manager controlling 3 teams (Japan , F Marinos and Japan U19) , it happened with other team and other match day too sometimes.   

@Neil Brock South Africa VS Japan - result appear on 8 Oct 09:00, not the result that I played, but same selected players, tactics.  

• SI Staff
On 14/04/2021 at 04:22, niellscbr said:

Boa noite, estou com o mesmo problema

Como Neil disse acima, repassamos os arquivos salvos fornecidos pelos usuários acima, que estão atualmente em revisão. Forneceremos mais informações quando for possível.

Obrigada