Being a Professional Manager

The FM community has developed a lot over the past years and it's difficult to find a single resource that covering all the topics. Also it's tiring to try to obtain each information separately. That's why i am looking for a tutorial resource that starts from scratch and covers all the topics such as training, tactics, player evaluation, reading statistics, etc. Whether written or visual doesn't matter. I'm tired of downloading tactics from the internet and not understanding anything about technical terms.

Thanks in advance.

2 hours ago, Hilly1979 said:

There are plenty on this forum.... just look at the threads that are stickied 

thanks i will check'em all.

52 minutes ago, wixxi said:

Probably the most comprehensive guide you'll find

thank you, but the guide was written in 2015, is it still valid?

17 hours ago, lossantos said:

thanks i will check'em all.

thank you, but the guide was written in 2015, is it still valid?

There are some minor parts such as team shape and certain team instructions that are outdated in the guide (e.g. exploit the flanks/middle no longer increases mentality), but the majority of the guide uses fundamental principles of football that will apply to any version of the game.

23 hours ago, lossantos said:

The FM community has developed a lot over the past years and it's difficult to find a single resource that covering all the topics. Also it's tiring to try to obtain each information separately. That's why i am looking for a tutorial resource that starts from scratch and covers all the topics such as training, tactics, player evaluation, reading statistics, etc. Whether written or visual doesn't matter. I'm tired of downloading tactics from the internet and not understanding anything about technical terms.

Thanks in advance.

Guides are often too verbose.

Try teaching yourself in another way, try to create a tactic, try to solve specific problems within tactical theory and your team. Like, my team has 3 brutes in midfield, I best kick the hell out of them and counter with my quick wingers. 

Take a team or a tactic, identtify weakness and strength , start fishing for a solution. 

Repeat learn. 

Before you know it, you understand large parts of it.

Inbox me. 

I'll be glad to answer more guide questions.

Edited by Experienced Defender
inappropriate word