one of the most annoying things, game crashes - lose the replay

One of the most annoying things are these frequent Nvidia game crashes, even though I have downloaded the latest thing, especially when you are mid match or lost some progress that aren't saved, then go on and do worse in the results when you have to reload. That is the only time I will permit some level of save-scumming, when poor administration of the technology has cost me. 

Would you also savescum if it crashed after a loss and you won the replay? That for me is key. Either you try to make sure that the results that were lost are as accurate as possible, or you accept any new results. For me, I just play at as if the previous never happened and don't mind it. I have quite regular autosaves, so I rarely lose more than a match.

The game also have the option of autosaving after each match, so that will at least make sure you don't lose any complete games.

i have just changed it from two week autosave to one now, but it is still annoying,

And as for would I savescum after a loss and won the replay? - nope, I would consider that my karma, for all the times it hasn't worked out like that! But I get your point. 

Edited by kentonizking

I have set it to "save after every match" despite i have only rarely any crash but each turn/week/game takes so much time and i suffer 100% from the realod=lose symptom that i do not want to replay any stuff i have already played and succeeded.

Edited by Etebaer