Determination dropped 10 points over a month

One of my players had 19 determination which dropped 2 points over like a year, which is not unusual, however all of a sudden it dropped a further 10, I am not sure but I think it happened over the weekend, but definitely over a month and now only has 7 determination left. He is not in a mentoring group and neither do my team leaders have low determination, lowest is 13.  Has anyone experienced something similar? His personality is fairly professional.

determination bug.PNG

Wow seems extreme and definitely buggy, never experienced more than 2 point drop in determination in 15 years of playing CM/FM.

What is his personality description?

Edited by dcaine100

I had the same problem right now with my biggest talent dropping 10 points in determination because due to an off field event. What has happened? Is it a bug? Can provide screens later.

5 hours ago, 3rik said:

I had the same problem right now with my biggest talent dropping 10 points in determination because due to an off field event. What has happened? Is it a bug? Can provide screens later.

It's not a bug. As you can see - it dropped because of an off field event.

5 minutes ago, HUNT3R said:

It's not a bug. As you can see - it dropped because of an off field event.

Ok thats hard to accept but, why does it not affect any of his other mental abilities? And his happiness? I think there should bo some more explaining in the inbox than just " off-field", whaterver happened but it is more easy to understand then.