I need advise on making FM21 look as close to my FM17

Bilbaoboy

So i am still playing 17 as the skin i used and the Tactics panel i downloaded looked so good and also helped in in games with regard for info and making adjustments that when i bought 18 and the skin was incompatible i just couldn't get used to it and the new 2d was also playing on my nerves so i have avoided buying the new one every year since

But it's got to the point now where i need to upgrade because with the amount of transfers made since and changes in players abilities there is only so much editing i can do to keep up, the younger players are now well into there 20s in real life so the realism is dying, plus i've played the game inside out i know everyone too well 

Ive taken some screenshots in the hope that someone can point me to an appropriate skin and other add ons to try and get 21 as close to my 17 as i can, the problem with a lot of the skins is that it is bang on in some places but awful in other such as really bold fonts ect

club037.jpg.97fc19d9135f4488af2a38d91fb18698.jpgplayert037.jpg.434552ff16e9abc1c40ea1731f72a134.jpg

So you have your two screens, one for the Squad view player ect and the other for Club info/Player search

Tacticsover037.jpg.a5cae10c69026121dd28cef226a6702d.jpg 

The tactics panel i downloaded at the time, i can't remember where i got it from or where i installed it to was so long ago 

ingamet37.jpg.a073afb2c8931406dfea4c63581341ac.jpg 

In game you had the stadium background still apparent 

Marsmatchhot037.jpg.b092b4bf48e9fbacc8489004807fc045.jpg 

This was in between highlights and so handy for if they switch formation on you are able to make adjustments

Anyone have their modern game close to this?

This would be great, FM 16 and 17 had best looking skins with flat, simple, design. 

That FM2017 skin looks perfect. Especially because it uses both secondary and primary club colors for header and sidebar. It really helps for the immersion. 

Also the tactic screen is so elegant, those jerseys look so good. 

Hopefully OP will provide the skin and if someone manage to convert this skin, that would be awesome! 

On 28/01/2021 at 03:59, bluestillidie00 said:

post the skin, looks easy enough to convert. 

Sorry, I am not sure have you asked the OP to post the skin because you can convert it, or some other person can do that, but since OP is not replying, if it is not a problem, I have uploaded the default FM 2017 skin tactics screen as it on his screenshot.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/jyr3r039ij9q1eo/Default+with+Tactics.rar/file

I think the skin OP has posted is pretty much default FM 17 skin, with transparency enabled only I am not sure how is this player screen called.
Screenshot_1.jpg.52a3283e71814f3561cf961f998dc7fe.jpg

It would be really great if whole OP's skin could be replicated ( with flat continue button and everything ) but even replication of default FM17 would be great.

So if somebody really can bring FM 2017 skin with all that flat design, primary/secondary colors for header and sidebar into 2021 it would be really awesome.

On 29/01/2021 at 18:38, Marko1989 said:

Sorry, I am not sure have you asked the OP to post the skin because you can convert it, or some other person can do that, but since OP is not replying, if it is not a problem, I have uploaded the default FM 2017 skin tactics screen as it on his screenshot.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/jyr3r039ij9q1eo/Default+with+Tactics.rar/file

I think the skin OP has posted is pretty much default FM 17 skin, with transparency enabled only I am not sure how is this player screen called.
Screenshot_1.jpg.52a3283e71814f3561cf961f998dc7fe.jpg

It would be really great if whole OP's skin could be replicated ( with flat continue button and everything ) but even replication of default FM17 would be great.

So if somebody really can bring FM 2017 skin with all that flat design, primary/secondary colors for header and sidebar into 2021 it would be really awesome.

Sorry you lot for not replying

that skin was The Tempo Skin_update1_2017.rar  i think it was a popular one at the time

As ive said ive seen a few close ish but nothing on par with that one

Yeah the top and side bar does look cool when you re certain clubs like a Celtic where is White on top Green down the side

41 minutes ago, Bilbaoboy said:

Sorry you lot for not replying

that skin was The Tempo Skin_update1_2017.rar  i think it was a popular one at the time

As ive said ive seen a few close ish but nothing on par with that one

Yeah the top and side bar does look cool when you re certain clubs like a Celtic where is White on top Green down the side

Thanks, yes, it is beautiful skin :D

Hopefully someone can replicate it into FM 2021.