Can't find players

gruffcymru

It's seemed to have sorted itself out now, around the time I hired a new assistant manager. But I didn't think that should have made a difference? Anyway, the file name is: 'Porthmadog Cymru Premier.fmt'.

I've come across a few other issues, should I start a new forum for each individual one? Or post them all here?

Hi,

Unfortunately I can't see your file in our cloud, can you try to upload it again please? Can you provide a screenshot once uploaded so I can confirm the name of the file please.

In terms of the Assistant Manager, this may have played a role but won't know for sure without seeing the save game.

We'd rather you start a new thread for each issue please but can you make sure that you go through the threads already posted so we don't end up with duplicates.

Thank you,

Harrison

22 hours ago, gruffcymru said:

It's seemed to have sorted itself out now, around the time I hired a new assistant manager. But I didn't think that should have made a difference? Anyway, the file name is: 'Porthmadog Cymru Premier.fmt'.

I've come across a few other issues, should I start a new forum for each individual one? Or post them all here?

@gruffcymru The screenshot appears to show you had a search filter on [ Edit Search(1) ]. Are you sure your filter isn't fitlering the others out?

[EDIT: Ignore! Just re-read and you were searching for Welsh players]

Edited by CAE82
Ignore