Adding teams to a 4 yearly competition from previous seasons

Shrew82

I am trying to replicate the games version of the World Club Cup, but can't work out how to add teams from previous years.

For example, 2025 should have the winners of 2025, 2024, 2023, and 2022, but i can't work out how to achieve this.  Have tried to offset years, but this doesn't work.  Any assistance, would be greatly appreciated.

vor 19 Stunden schrieb Shrew82:

I am trying to replicate the games version of the World Club Cup, but can't work out how to add teams from previous years.

For example, 2025 should have the winners of 2025, 2024, 2023, and 2022, but i can't work out how to achieve this.  Have tried to offset years, but this doesn't work.  Any assistance, would be greatly appreciated.

Unfortunately, this is not possible.

19 hours ago, Shrew82 said:

Have you tried to qualify team for that competition and to use "get qualified teams for comp"?

What if you create four versions of the competiton? First name them Competition1/2/3/4 and have them run every 4 year.

Then you can add them as winner of previous competition.

After setting it completely, rename back to competition 1.

Only thing is that you will probably see your competition in four times in the game.